*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364522-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much
Rated: ASR · Novel · Romance/Love · #1364522
A TEEN GIRL MUST READ! EXTRA ROMANCE! If you like bad guys,come here...
Chapter 1
  No make-up has fallen off, the mascara is not smeared, the long and wavy hair is still in place, looking at herself in the mirror, Leila closely scrutinized her own features to make sure she look alright for the ceremony later.
  “LEILAA!” came a shriek, interrupting her thoughts. It was Mdm Domina, her boss.
Mdm Domina was wearing her usual strange outfits, which she considered fashionable, clothes-of-the-future. She began “Leila, I’m very pleased with your exhibition. You are an improving fashion designer.”
  This must be a dream. She is not… OMG… Mdm Domina is praising me, the overbearing Mdm Domina is actually praising me!!!
  “BUT,”
  I knew this was too good to be true.
  “Why did you choose such dull colours for your exhibition? Striking colours should be the way.”
  Leila walked around the exhibition, an excuse to get away from Mdm Domina, or else it will give her another chance for critism. Leila made a mental reminder to put in extra effort in her designs next time, so that it will impress Mdm Domina so greatly that it will leave her no room for comments.
  More people stream into the exhibition hall and those people are no ordinary folks, because the exhibition is not yet open to public, so only those specially invited can view the exhibits today. She scanned the room and her eyes fell on… She gasped in horror.
  “Hey! No photography allowed here!” She walked towards the person furiously, she don’t want the exhibits to be exposed to public. The person did not bulge. Leila raised her voice louder “I said no photography allowed!” The person turned around and Leila froze, he was dead-drop gorgeous…

This is my first story, so please comment & tell me if you like it...

Chapter 2
  “What?” he questioned.
  Leila stammered “No, you can continue…”  A tiny voice in her head spoke “so that I can look at your muscular body.” WAIT! What am I thinking?
  Her voice rose to normal level again, “I mean, didn’t you see that sign, no photography is allowed.”
  “Oops, my bad,” he turned and walked away.
  “Hey, where do you think you’re going? Give me the film now, paparazzi!”  Leila tried to snatch the camera away. He gave a smirk “What makes you think I’m paparazzi?” He looked amusingly at Leila expecting an answer.
  “I don’t care how you got in. As long as you give me the film, I will let the matter rest.”
  “Report me if you dare. This camera belongs to me, so I decide what to do with it.”
  This guy was really making Leila frustrated, who does he thinks he is anyway?
  “These exhibits are my creation, so this concerns me too.” Leila rebuked.
  “Oh, so you’re the designer who created these unappealing structures?”
  “You jerk! Don’t you dare to insult my work! Give me that…” Leila was red with anger and determined to get the camera.
  Amidst of all the snatching, pulling and pushing, Leila tripped and both of them fell on the ground, with him pressed on top of her. Their faces were so close together that they could feel each other breath…

Sorry for this short chapter... I will post more soon... stay tuned...













© Copyright 2007 dreamprincesse (dreamprincesse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364522-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much