*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364820-UNCED-Report-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Research · #1364820
First part of UNCED Report (Earth Summit)
UNCED REPORT

By Clayton L. Luce


INTRO:

This report is intended to be a rough explanation and loose background on the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED). The reason for the research undertaken to produce this report is it’s relevance to the current global propaganda machine and to draw parallels between what we are seeing and hearing on the news, political platforms, etc. and to give us a brief glimpse into past and the future. Most people remain blissfully unaware of the world which is unfolding around them. This is intended only for those who already have some knowledge and/or understanding of our current crises. In this report I will summarize the UNCED program, it’s purpose, it’s machinery (including Agenda 21), and the various modern programs which appear to be separate entities but which are all working in tandem to usher forth the realization of the UNCED agenda. I hope that this report acts as a tool for broader individual research and to progress peoples understanding of this hostile takeover, not to stop it, but to better prepare for it.


I.          WHAT IS UNCED?

a)          UNCED is precisely what its pronunciation denotes, it is primarily un-said. Most of its active moving parts are activated through double speak and encoded language. What can be directly deciphered is hidden within a vast “constitution” of complex “benign” sounding programs and agendas encompassed within the malicious AGENDA 21. Agenda 21 is what the constitution is to American Law (on two parallels). It is the common foundation of a set of standards upon which a federated government can be built, and it is a smokescreen under which a more secret plot can be manipulated into legal legitimacy.

The United Nations Conference on Environment and Development was held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, also called the “Rio Earth Summit, a meeting of historical magnitude comprised of representatives and leaders of every political, social, and economic heavyweight in the international community. It’s membership, in effect, was more powerful a group than the United Nations itself, which is a subsidiary vehicle of policy for these world leaders.

b.)  The meeting itself was presided over by Secretary-General Maurice Strong, a Rothschild/Rockefeller agent with a long and colorful history of globalization policies. In Rio during the conference, Strong stated,

“Agenda 21 still stands as the most comprehensive, most far reaching and, if implemented, the most effective programme of international action ever sanctioned by the international community. It is not a final and complete action programme, but one which must continue to evolve.”

c.)  This statement is simply an eloquent and benign way of saying that Agenda 21 is the first international dictate handed down by the United World Government, and that it was only the beginning of a more comprehensive process of globalization. If one reads Agenda 21, they will find that it is not only the largest reaching action against national sovereignties, but that it also lays out plans to centralize all of this new global authority, through implementation of a “free flow of international information” (tattle-tale society), into one consolidated government comprised of select leaders of various NGO’s and transnational corporations and, of course, the ruling bloodlines already in control of the various individual nations.

The policies set forth in Agenda 21 are so vast and comprehensive, yet at the same time vague and unrestricted, that it acts as a sort of umbrella for every form of draconian global policy that the transnationals might wish to implement; essentially consolidating the power and then leaving it up to the powerful to decide how to wield that power, in this “evolving programme”




The overall agenda behind Agenda 21, is an economic one. It is designed to shift all international currencies, both fiat government credit based and the few remaining resource based economies into a centralized monetary system which uses the assets of the entire earth itself as the “gold reserve”. In order to do this, a great many feats must be accomplished, but Agenda 21 sets the process in motion by getting the various entities involved synchronized and set in motion, turning the gears of process and tearing down the walls of individual sovereignty.

      One of the major feats, and most obvious to one who has a decent grasp on reserve based currencies (even fractional reserve fiat currencies), is that in setting up a global currency system based on global assets, one must actually calculate the entire global assets. In using the term assets, I do not speak merely of human created assets (they already belong to the GMG), but literally the earth itself and everything on or around it. This is part of what Agenda 21 was designed to start setting the infrastructure for. It is addressed in detail in Chapter 40 of Agenda 21 entitled deceivingly entitled “Information for Decision Making”. In it the frame work for this massive international cooperation is designed and called for.

      To assist in the logistics various technologies are being implemented, such as the Geographic Information System(GIS). GIS satellites can measure the quality of soil anywhere in the world down to three inches, can count and selectively identify any species anywhere and categorize it into databases and is actively being used to create the first Global Audit. Agenda 21 provides the necessary infrastructure required to manage count and control all of the worlds assets including “forests, freshwater, agricultural lands, deserts, pastures, rangelands, farmers’ fields, oceans and inland waterways, marine environment, marine life, cities, housing, sewer and solid wastes, methods of production, air pollution, biotechnology – every aspect of living0farming, production and manufacturing, research and medicine, etc., along with you and I.” (quoted from “Sustainable Development, Agenda 21, and Prince Charles” by Joan Veon).



SUMMARY OF PART 1:

As has summarily laid out in Part 1 of this report, UNCED in the broader sense is an international cooperation of national governments and economic powerhouses which have merged into a federated World Government. The aim of this government is to bring the earth under control by first calculating and consolidating global assets, then by laying siege upon them in the form of global taxations, and finally to build a global economy free of international borders and individual governments which act as hurdles for transnational exploitation. By consolidating world power these transnationals can kill all the birds with one stone by only having to exploit one system in order to increase their vast profits and power.
© Copyright 2007 C.L. Luce (lucius777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364820-UNCED-Report-Part-1