*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364993-A-Theme-for-Murder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Livvie
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Supernatural · #1364993
This is a supernatural love story between an two characters named Sin and Sebastian.
                                                  Chapter 2


"Yeah, when did you figure it out?" Micah wrapped his arms around Ice.

"Well...um...I let him in." Micah said in a rush.

" You let someone I don't know into my house?" Sin asked, her eyes slowly turning red and cat-like.

"Sin this our house not just yours." Ice replied. Ice's instincts were telling her to get as far away from Sin as she possibly could.

"No, actually, this is my house. I pay the bills, I clean, And my name is on the deed. So, do not tell me that this is your house. I let you live here." As she spoke her eyes darkened to crimson and that was a bad thing for anyone within a 30 foot distance of her.

" Okay, okay you're right but i do just as much as you do." Ice replied,she was starting to lose her patients with Sin.

" Get out."

"What?" Micah asked, confused. Sin had never kicked anyone out before. Sure, she threatened to but usually she was joking around.

"Get out. Pack your stuff and get the hell out. I don't want you here." Sin spun on her hell and walked away.

"Where the are we gonna go?" Ice followed after her.

"I don't know and I don't care. Oh, and before you leave I want whoever your boyfriend let in, found. Okay? Good. " Sin was really pissed off.

" This Isn't fair! He needed somewhere to stay. His alpha beat the hell out of him then literally threw him to the wolves!" Micah yelled, running to catch up with the girls.

"All you had to do was come tell me!" Sin exclaimed, turning toward him.

" That was what I was coming to do." Micah stopped in front of her.

"Why was he in the studio?" Sin's eyes turned back to their normal chocolate brown.

" Becouse I was looking for you two. Noone was in there. I had to caryy him up the stairs, so, I was't about to carry him back down,I put him in my bed, went

down stairs, looked in the kitchen, outside in the green house before Gabriel told me what happened in the studio. By the way, no I didn't make the trap and

niether did Sabastian," Micah explained, his eyes pleading Sin to forgive him.

" Who could have set thetrap, then?" Sin asked, leaning against the wasll.

"I did." Ice said.

" You said you didin't do it!" Sin glared at her.

" I know but whenever I set a trap on them, thay don't care but when thay think that someone else does it the get scared." Ice replied, givving Sin a sheepish

smile.

"Damn it, Ice. I would have killed him! You know that so why didn't you tell me when I told you there was someone in the house?" Sin asked.
© Copyright 2007 Livvie (livvie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364993-A-Theme-for-Murder