*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365193-Make-It-Real
by Antero
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1365193
effects of selfish acts on other people
Make It Real
by Antero III R. Realista


  As our technology develop immensely a lot of unknown things are now being used to provide cure to those diseases capable of mans’ annihilation, for massive production of mans’ necessities, and to provide satisfaction to mans’ search for pleasure. We are really fortunate for we had been experiencing these things that we consider as blessings. But to tell you the truth, these things are no blessings for blessings are gifts that are offered without any consequences or things that serves as a bargain price. Is there any chance that you have ask yourself of the possibility that the cell phone you keep with you may somehow diminish an individuals’ spirit towards life just to send one text message?
  A of lot us, who have been blinded by the deceiving works of this so-called development, thinks that it had given us the things that we could have ever imagine, but there are few who perceives each enhancement as a key to deaths’ invitation. These are the people who are experiencing indescribable pain of sickness due to the radiation being emitted by the destructive nuclear weapons. Those innocent children who never get the chance to play with other kids because they look upon themselves as freaks, done by the poisonous gas that was unknowingly inhaled by their mothers while they are still inside the womb. Can your conscience bear the fact that you were the primary cause that made them look different? If you were on their shoes, can you take each day being embarrassed and ridiculed by your neighbors? Haven’t you think about the things that your selfish snap can do?
  With just one flick we are creating a new day full of agony for others. Can’t we live with one another in a give and take relationship? Because with our present situation we are the only ones who always take and never share a minute part of these fortunes with those who have been affected, those who had pay the price for the crime they didn’t commit. Can we not make other people suffer for the prize of fame and power? Or live a life that is not extravagant, non-discriminating, and unselfish?
  I’m not pointing anyone or blaming anyone for this matter because somehow I also have contributed to their loss and I regret the day that I’ve made that step, if only I knew what I was doing…
This is my way of repaying the debts that I have, to catch your attention for you to stop and think for the consequences that our actions have done. What I’m trying to tell you is that we need to move not only for ourselves but also to play along with the music of other people, dance with their groove realizing that we’ll gonna win the prize not just for our sake but also of others. What we need to inculcate in our heads are the virtues that we’ve learned from those years we spend in the portals of our Alma matter, virtues that forged us to become better individuals.
  We are not created to live individually, but as a group, not just an ordinary group but as a team, a family. Let us be concerned of the needs of everybody not letting the walls of discriminations and differences divide us as foes and as targets of revenge. Let all wings of dreams happen with no crab mentality pulling us down along the way.
  With no doubts we reach a helping hand. With no judgments we admire ones beauty. With confidence let us make it happen, one development that is not covered with lies but lingered with truths, worthy to be called real.
© Copyright 2007 Antero (antero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365193-Make-It-Real