*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365627-Mirror-Mirror
by Suez
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1365627
mirror, mirror on the wall.
Have you ever just stood in front of a mirror and really looked at yourself without any fear. For when you take the time to really look at yourself you will see in your face that at times we all have doubts.

We have doubts about ourselves and the lives that we have led, but no one knows us better than we know ourselves, because no ones walked a mile in our shoes or had our doubts. We've traveled so many roads and have taken so many journeys all throughout our lives, and yet weve all fought our own demons that weve had inside.

So, when we look in the mirror and see our reflection we don't need to be scared, because we are seeing who we really are for once. We are someone that is unique and special in our own way and all of us can definitely survive and make it from day to day.

We've come into this world as seekers and searchers to find out who we really are, and to share our knowledge with people we meet along the way. So, when our journey is complete we will finally know, and then we can at last relax and finally go home.
© Copyright 2007 Suez (suez2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365627-Mirror-Mirror