*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365962-What-is-the-meaning-of-Christmas
Rated: E · Essay · Entertainment · #1365962
Finding out what the true meaning of Christmas
What is the true meaning of Christmas?


Christmas is more than giving and receiving gifts,
Christmas is more than football games and big Christmas dinners.
Christmas is more than holiday shopping and fighting the crowds.
Christmas is more than having one or two days off from work.

Christmas is spending time with family and friends and enjoying the quality time with each other. Christmas is reaching out to the lonely, the homeless and others who don't have family or friends to go to.

Christmas is taking the time out and relaxing and taking time out for yourself and do things that you always wanted to do. Sometimes it is okay to have time to yourself and just recharge your emotional batteries.

The true meaning of Christmas is taking the time and remembering our family and friends who have passed away and cherishing all the good times we had with those we loved.

My gift to all of you in writing.com, is that you have a blessed holiday Season and have a great 2008! :))
© Copyright 2007 kwgardner2008 (kevingardner08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365962-What-is-the-meaning-of-Christmas