*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366149-Love-Lost
Rated: E · Novel · Drama · #1366149
recent love lost
While watching the train pass Olivia began to cry. Olivia had been through so much that day. You see Olivia had just finished watching her favorite Aunt Mae die. Mae was one of the few people who actually gave a damn about Olivia. So while watching this train pass bye she realized that Mae was gone forever. Olivia collected herself and started her car. She was going to a place where she could trully let her emotions show. Moments late Olivia arrived at First Zion Baptist Church. Olivia walked in the sanctuary and fell to her knees. She let out a loud cry and screamed" Lord why did you have to take her away from me she was all I had!" after an hour of mourning on the church pew Olivia gained the strength to try and go on with her day. Olivia was a beautiful chocolate barbie doll. She had eyes that pierced through any and everything. She had a wonderful coca cola body. Men adored her even though she was only seventeen they could careless. Now as for her parents Harry and Nadine she hated them with a passion. Nadine was never really apart of Olivia's life due to the fact that she was in and out of jail. As for Harry wher in the wide world is Harry? No one has seen him since the day that he laid eyes on Olivia in the hospital. Therefore poor Olivia was adopted by her mom's sister Mae. Now Mae was the happiest woman in the world when she recived Olivia. Mae had always wanted a daughter of her own and now she had one.
© Copyright 2007 miss mam (misstiff07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366149-Love-Lost