*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366210-Suprise
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Death · #1366210
read and see
"My God!", you start to cry as you see your sisters aple corpse lying on the bedroom floor, "Why god, why?!"
Tears stream down your face and the only thought in your head is 'I'm going to kill the person who did this'. You dart down the stairs reaching the phone to call the police. You start to call and upon hearing the ringing you notice that there was no dial tone. You hang up the phone right then 'WHACK'. Your out cold being dragged out of your own house. When you regain consciousness everything is dark and you feel like your moving. Trying to feel the damage that has been done to your body, you feel chains around your hands. You reach down and touch your ankles thinking they were chained too. Luckily they were not. A sigh of relief flooded your mouth. You get in position to take your, now relized, blindfold off Skillfully moving your feet under your cuffs then 'WHAM'. Another blow to the head in the same spot. Unaware of what surrounds you. Going through your mind while you lie unconscious is 'Is she really dead'. Your wake up to the sound of banging bars and your screaming of the name Sarah. Your eyes start adjusting to the light. You blink once- white is all you can see. You blink again-figures start to appear. On your third blink you see your best friend talking in a foreign language.

"Why would you do this?!", you proclaim with thoughts of hate and betrayal running through your vains.
"I do this for power." He said, "I do it because you are a link to a royal family, and your sister's dead."
"I'm not royalty!", you screemed.
"Then your worthless to me.", He said with a sinister grin, "Kill him."

'Why live?' you thought to yourself while being dragged to death row. 'My friend has betrayed me.' Then rage started growing as you were thinking about what he said. "Your sister's dead" are the word's that played in your mind. It's because of him that Sara died. Then finally you snap, knocking out the people who were carrying you, you run back. Your friend's in sight then raising your fist and sucker punch his chin. You start beating his corpse after that making sure that he was dead. With a final 'CRACK' of his neck, he lie there motionless, dead. You stand up in victory then collapse and morn for your best friend in the world. Tears flowed and covered the body.

Without family and without friends, you start to head home knowing that there's just a big empty house. To be continued....
© Copyright 2007 Azurath (azurath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366210-Suprise