*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366309-Repeat
by Koiyu
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Drama · #1366309
Daniel has the good life but no one has ever considered his feelings
Don't go...
Don't go...
Don't leave me alone
Where's that smile?
Why a frown?
Don't go...
Don't go...

Tears


A dream. It was nothing more then a memory of the past.

I sigh. Not again. Every night since that dreadful night, it's been the same dream.

knock knock

"Daniel?"

I turned around. It was only the maid. "Yes?" I said, acknowledging her.

"The Madam wanted me to wake you. I see that you have already risen, so I'll just go and report that to the Madam." The maid smiled and curtsied, making her black, french maid dress rise at the back. I've always found those dresses pretty. I smiled at her and nodded. The maid left, closing the door behind her. I could hear the click of the white door.

When I first arrived here, I was amazed with the size and elegance of the building, but now, it's just a reminder of my past. All the walls were a really light colored cream. The doors, windows and stairs were lined with mahogany and the floors were white marble. Yeah... So just imagine that with about a hundred rooms, lots of expensive furniture, a pool, tennis court and the hugest back and front yard.

I got out of my king size bed and looked out of the unnessasarily big window. It was rainning. Just perfect. I did my daily rituals which included brushing my teeth, washing my face, peeing, brushing and gelling my hair and picking out my clothes.

It's not that I'm a metrosexual. It's just that I live in a mansion with a fashion disigner and a sex crazed buisness man. So to please the fashion designer, I dress well, but to keep me safe from the buisness man, I try to look not too great. It's hard to find the perfect split between the two.

I throw on some J2 jeans, a puma shirt and a guess sweater. I look at myself and see a rich kid with a tired face. I guess I look good. It's not the best combination, but it'll do. I open the door, slide down the stairs and jog to the dinning room.

"Good morning sis." I wave to my sister drinking some coffee while working on some designs. "Hey kid. Hows it going?" She says distracted. "Fine" I reply half-heartedly.

"Good morning Dominic." I say coldly. He gives me a perverted smile and waves. I shiver. This morning greeting is just another daily routine. I take my seat and smile as the chef brings me orange juice and his Bacon n' Eggs a la Ray. I love our chef. He's so awesome and gives me secret desserts under the cover of healthy food.

Everyday's the same. Everyday is a repeat of the last. If she was still here, my life would still be happy and full of adventure. I miss her smiles, her tears, her laughs, her mannerisms, her touches, her kisses, her everything.

But your not here. your dead.

The whole day passed without me even realising. Everything was such a blur. Next thing I knew, I was in my bed thinking about her again.

A kife was inside my nightstand right now. I could take it and I could commit suicide and join her but, like every other night, I chickened out. Maybe my life is always going to be like this. Over and over again.

Sleep...

Don't go...
Don't go...
Don't leave me alone
Where's that smile?
Why a frown?
Don't go...
Don't go...

Tears


A dream. It was nothing more then a memory of the past.
© Copyright 2007 Koiyu (koiyu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366309-Repeat