*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366696-Dos-and-Donts-of-First-Dates
by TEP
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1366696
It's about the do's and don'ts of men's first dates...
“How to Act on a First Date - 5 Tips to Have a Fantastic Date For Men!”
Text Written by: Tyra 'nell E. Pille


Men are so eager to make a good impression on their first date. At this point, nervousness would overtake them, pushing their instinct of over-doing something just to impress their dates, but sadly, it turned out to be discouraging for the women.

Men, being nervous on their first date, evokes and portrays an awkward feeling between him and his date, thus, if he acts uncomfortably, the woman would feel uncomfortable as well.

So men are curious for advices on the do’s and don’ts of first dates, considering that it’s the most important because it influence the women’s decision whether or not she’ll go out with him for another date.

1. Do not treat the woman as a potential future wife.
The biggest mistake a guy makes on a first date is to assume that every girl who wants to date him is a potential wife.

Instead, simply be cool and enjoy each other’s company. Crack jokes on her screwing-up chances with you and make her feel she’s a nice friend, if not tell her about it. Assume that she possessed traits that may be annoying to you, point it out in a humorous manner.

2. Do not buy her affections too soon
Presenting the woman with so much gifts on a first date silently implies that the man is seeking her approval. It indirectly shows that the man is buying her attention because she may not like him for what he is.
It is advisable to do these things to show appreciation, especially when you’re already on an official relationship.

3. Do not act like a bestfriend
If you do, you’ll spoil the mystery. The girl will feel comfortable with you right away. Just act cool, sit back and slow down, crack jokes on anything that might be of interest to you both and constantly comment about your friendly relationship with each other.

4. Encourage an interesting conversation
Know how to create an interesting, energetic, humorous and spicy conversation because it encourages romantic attraction between the man and the woman. Women are easily discouraged and bored by predictable and routinary conversations. Be creative.

5. Compliment sensibly and sincerely
Avoid superficial compliments like, “Wow! You’re very gorgeous!” This insults intelligent women and make them think you’re only after the physical features. It degrades your standards because it evokes a shallow person’s personality.
If you want to compliment her, be genuine, sincere and reasonable. You can say, I like your skirt, it emphasized your long and nice legs and compliments the color of your top.

These tips will most likely to result a successful first date. By doing so, it will push for a very enthusiastic and memorable experience and create a pleasant romantic attraction between you and your date, hence, encourage another night-out. So, do the “do’s” and avoid the “don’t’s” of first dates.


© Copyright 2007 TEP (tzaiwah85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366696-Dos-and-Donts-of-First-Dates