*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367815-Alice-We-Miss-You
by Airi
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #1367815
Alice in Wonderland. A letter from her to everyone she met and how she's doing.
Dear,....Friends


How have all of you been doing lately? I miss you dearly. By the way your gloves are in the top drawer of your dresser Mr. White Rabbit. I hope you truly won't be late. Also if you do see the Queen of Hearts please say hello for me I hope she's not too cross about the paint on her roses... Mad Hatter and March Haire I hope that I can also come to see you both and we can all have a nice tea party. Can we please just not move around so much?

On top of that to day is my Unbirthday does that call for a celebration? I have no wishes except to spend my day with you all so no need for candles. Twedle Dee and Twedle Dum I hope your not getting yourselves into too much trouble with strangers, with the way that you stop everyone and tell them stories. I would just love to hear another one though if you both have the time. Mr. Caterpillar or should I say Butterfly how are you getting along? Have you been keeping your temper in check and working on your metaphors?

Don't fret Chesire Cat I couldn't forget about you even if I wanted to. Have you been working on your sense of direction and keeping yourself out of trouble. I dearly hope this letter doesn't find you in jail.

I will go now with only one thing to say. I hope that my wonderland containing all of you does not fade like memories when a person ages. You all will live though all children together. I hope imagination is all you need to be real, because you all mean so much to me.


Sincerly, Alice.
© Copyright 2007 Airi (airi_4264 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367815-Alice-We-Miss-You