*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368447-Dear-Jason
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #1368447
Letter to the holder of my heart
This letter is written to be saved until I have left this world.  Some people write wills.  I have nothing to will, but all  my life I have not wanted to leave things undone.  We never know when it is time to step out of this life.  So please don't allow this letter to effect you negitive.  I am just making sure that these are here in case they are needed in the future SOMEDAY.





December 31, 2007

Dearest Jason (Baby Boy)

I know that you just love me calling you baby boy.  HA HA. 

I just want to write this to you to tell you how much I love you.  Without meeting and loving you I probably wouldn’t be able to exist through all this stuff that I have gone through..  You were the one I had to turn to when my husband stopped caring and made it apparent to all. You kissed a way the tears many times.  You were there when I needed a lover, and you were there when I needed a friend.

You have been an inspiration to me. I know that you cannot see how special you truly are. I think that you are the smile that comes across my face when I think that I am facing my last battle. You were my lover, my best friend, and no matter where we are in life you are my soul mate.

I am glad that you can still call me when you need someone to talk to, and I really will always be there for you.  I am glad that you can call me when you just need someone to say I love you to. Because I will always say it back.

I remember it all, and in time I will capture it all in my words.  The basement, the bus trips, the beaches, the motels, and the love. You will carry my heart into eternity.

I love that our friendship is so much about love. If we never touch again, I am still in love with you. How can I be in love with someone and not be with them?  How can I be in love with someone and not be resentful if they are with someone else?  Well, that is true love. When you love someone, you want them to be happy no matter what.  I can talk to you about love and who you love, because I know that you love me differently.  I will do my best to always be impartial. I do just want you to be happy, and I am always just a phone call or click away.

I think that you have a better life than your eyes will allow you to see.  You have a sweet and big heart.  I believe that we get back what we put out. YOU will get a good life because you have a good heart.  You will have the love that will perhaps wipe me from the page of lover, and our memories together will be a fairy tale. They may become a story that you visit when things get a little rough. Then I will be moved to a pal, but remember to pick up the phone when you need a pal.

I will be writing the girls a letter or a poem. Remember that I love you Forever and Ever. Thank you for always loving me.

My Heart is with you always


Ida Matilda Wright
© Copyright 2007 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368447-Dear-Jason