*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369501-Inspiration-I
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1369501
Just something I wrote after watching "Five People You Meet In Heaven"
*I just finished watching "Five People You Meet In Heaven" and cried my eyes out, so much inspiration, so much truth, so much hope, so much of everything was brought up because of this movie*

We were all put here on this Earth for a reason, I don't really know what my reason is, I like to think it's for helping people, healing people from the troubles that come their way...we all have reasons though and we may not know it now, but people every single second of every single day are being touched by you and are being saved by you...the little things you do, smile, laugh, hug, talk, brush the hair, rub their backs, etc. it all changes them and helps them in profound ways. You have the ability to save this world. YOU have the ability to save lives!! God didn't just put you on this earth for no reason, he didn't just say "alright here you go, have fun" NO! And it wasn't as a punishment either....GOD put you on this Earth for a specific reason, a purpose, that no one else can accomplish but YOU!!!! without you, people can't get the fullness out of life that they desperately need!! Without you, People can't find their own gifts, their own purposes, their own complete and true happiness.... It breaks my heart, and causes it to hurt when I see people sad and giving up on life, It brings tears to my eyes thinking about those people who take their own lives because they don't think they matter at all...I just want to find those people and take them into my arms and cry with them...because THEY mean the world to me....THEY are the reasons why I LIVE....WITHOUT them....I'm nothing...WITH them I have the chance to be everything!!!

I was once one of those people who felt no worth, no reason to live, no reason to stay in this world....but you know what....lucky for me GOD took my hand....and he grabbed it and he PULLED me out of my hole...he gave me a new life, a purpose, a reason to live....I kept living....I got better, made more friends, TONS OF FRIENDS!! I got a good reputation, people liked me for good reasons...I became a better son...a better brother..a better person....

Now, people see things in me, I can't see myself, but I am blessed for these people and for the things that they see in me, I hope they continue....for the most IMPORTANT things in life...ARE the things UNSEEN!!!! They see something in me, when I see nothing at times, and with that they take my hand and they bring new life back into my old one...they give me new purpose, new strength...I'm not a strong person....I try! but it'll never happen....the strength I have...isn't mine...it's my friends...it's the hugs they give me, the looks they give me, the love they give me, the hope, the peace, the belief, the trust, the honesty...Without them....I'm nothing....they cry and say I've changed their lives one way or another..that I have helped them...well...THEY saved me...they continue to save me....and I THANK THEM with my LIFE...I thank them and no matter how many words I use, I could never describe how thankful I am for them...

I'm a flirt, everyone who knows me knows I am...:) You know...there's a reason for this...behind the goofyness, the cheesy pick up lines..all of that..there's a reason....it's happiness....I found out long ago that by using flattery, pick up lines, joking around, being a goofball, sometimes being crazy and a little nutty....it all brought happiness in one way or another...I think that's why I use humor in everything, it's hard for me to take hard times..so when I should be sad and everything....I use humor..sometimes it's not the time or place for it and it's a blessing and a curse..but behind the mask...I do it for a reason...:) EVERYTHING I DO...I do for a reason...if you ever wonder what the reason is, please just ask me and I will tell you!!

When I was young, I saw a sunrise unlike anything else I've ever seen..it was so BEAUTIFUL....so REAL...it was like an opening to some magical place..I just figured it was heaven!! Since than, I have looked at the sunsets and sunrises and fallen in love with them....each one is a beautiful masterpiece that God makes for us...kind of like a sign of hope that the next day will be great....and not to give up hope...I have gazed out the window many times taking in GOD's masterpieces, the snow, the rain, the grass, the flowers, ALL of it....you wonder why I"m so happy...It's because I open my eyes...and I see the world in a whole new light...no more trouble, pain, suffering...I see hope..life...love..POSITIVE THINGS are happening!! There is a positive side to everything!! But without the negative stuff happening, we never grow stronger..so God puts some troubles in our lives to help grow us up and make us strong!! So that we may go out and help others grow stronger as well...

Angels surround us....I've seen a few of them myself...not real ones in white cloaks with wings..but Earthly ones....could they be real ones in disquise? absolutely!! I am who I am because he made me this way...no one else but him....he gave me wings to soar like an eagle..speed to sprint like a cheetah...without him, i'm nothing, with him..i'm everything...

"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened..and I will give you rest....for when two or three gather in my name, I am there in the midst of them" (Matthew 11:28, Matthew 18:20)

Thank you for reading this, and I hope it touches you in some way...love those around you and forgive all that have wronged you...hope and peace to you and may you believe in the impossible..for if you believe in the impossible the impossible WILL become possible...

God Bless and may you find happiness in everything you do,

The Believer
© Copyright 2008 The Believer \ o / (thebeliever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369501-Inspiration-I