*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370186-undecided
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1370186
It's working. Not finished but ideas are rolling. Give me any feedback you have PLEASExoxo
I drew a cigraette from my pack and let out a loud sigh as I lit it. I tumbled the cherry around in my empty cocktail glass. "Late again," I mumbled to myself with an angry expression I'm sure. My heart began to sink in my chest as the band filled the room with our song. "I never knew, not at all. The sky could only fall, when I'm without you." I closed my eyes and sang along with the calm mellow tone of the perfomers. I tapped my foot and drifted away with the overly jazzy saxaphone. "Another drink darlin?" the waitress inquired while drumming her fingers on the smooth, silky tablecloth. I simply shook my head without looking up.  "Mind if I sit?" she asked. I looked up at her with what had to be the sorriest look on my face and nodded. She sat across from me in the little booth, kicked her shoes off, and threw her head back. I could tell she had a long night so I didn't question her. Instead I slid my pack of cigraettes her direction and flicked my lighter as to offer her a smoke.
© Copyright 2008 NeverNotMe (l33t-n1nj4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370186-undecided