*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371436-preperations
Rated: E · Preface · Fantasy · #1371436
middle of the night, about 3:00 a.m. This popped in my head!
The clousen clans of the night were always rejected from society because of their race and their superiorities to villagers. They favored animals over any human, and often saved animals from the humans. Many villagers were afraid of the clousen clans, so they banned them, because of their vampirisms. Afraid, that one day that the clousen clans would one day murder all the villagers, they were banned to the pitch black woods for all eternity. However, the clousen’s actually took quite a liking to the woods, but soon after, all of them became blind, so they had to use their other sense to get things done.
Clousen’s were known to be extremely intelligent, and came up with a way of seeing in the dark. They created a herb mixture that was named “shine effect”. They used this herb mixing to perform a surgery to enhance their site capacity in pitch black. It helped them see better, but not perfect.The shine effect made everything with heat shine white through gray that was implanted through their eye's. The villagers often actually made a sport of murdering the clousen children. This angered the clousen’s so much that they murdered the king and queen of the large village, and made the daughter become a slave, and therefore, the clousen’s ruled the village as the villagers lived in fear. Soon after the clousen’s chose a king and queen for the village and the rest became guards and assassins.
Four centuries later, a clousen was born, and raised to be the next princess. Two days after she was born her parents were heading to a neighboring village to knight a trader slayer. As they boarded the carriage, a band of vampire slayers killed them unexpectedly. They didn’t see the infant in the carriage and just ran away with satisfaction and happiness. So the most trusted assassins were given the title to protect and provide the princess. By the age of three the princess was given the name rayeine mosiene. She then grew up, well educated and extremely mature. By the age of ten she had adopted a two year old orphaned boy and raised him as her brother. She named him clousen mosiene, named after the clan.
………….that was six years ago………….
*#*&*

“Clousen, come to dinner!” Rayeine yelled down the pitch black hallway.
“Coming rayeine!” Clousen responded.
Rayeine ran down the spiral stairs and down another black hallway. A loud crash came from behind her. She spun around, as her eyes widened. An extremely muscular black figure was holding Clousen under his arm. It hurt rayeine’s eyes because there was a large hole in the wall that let in sunlight. Rayeine raised her hand to shield her eyes and lounged forward to run to clousen. Clousen’s yells hurt rayeine’s ears. The figure jumped out the large whole as he covered Clousen’s head. He ran threw the trees and disappeared out of sight. Rage ran through Rayeine’s body like wildfire as she ran down to the guard quarters.
“Hey, wake up!! He took Clousen!!” Rayeine said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
The guards quickly jumped up out of beds still in their night kimonos, ran out of the room. Their was about sixty of them running as fast as their legs could Carrie them, not asking questions. As they ran out of the entrance, they grabbed a pair of goggle with pitch black protectors. Rayeine ran to the opening in the wall and watched as the guards ran into the trees, shielding her eyes of course.
© Copyright 2008 Isabella gram (bellaflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371436-preperations