*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371444-A-True-Story
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Writing · #1371444
a story of my mothers abussive relationship with her family.
          Growing up my family was insane. With seven kids in the house noone got along. there was Matt, Gina, Nadine, John Dudley, Mike, Jaguar, then the youngest Jolene. With a mafia father, and a hit women for a mom, no wonder our family is screwed up.
          when it comes to the sisters Gina and I are the closest. Nadine "Fu" for short died from a drug over dose. John Dudley "JD" For short is the family outcast, he is in Idaho. I can't remember the last time i was able to or wanted to talk to him. Matt is my step brother so dad treats him differently, But Matt is the hardest worker of the boys. Mike is the star, varsity in wrestling, football, track, aswell as baseball. He still holds a number of records at our old high school. Joline "JoJo" for short, she is the crazy one in the family, she has about 3 split personalities. Now for my story. Ileft my parents house when i was 15 to stay with my aunt and uncle on their farm in Orting. I was only supposed to stay for the weekend. I ended up staying for five years. Those were the most important years of my life.
            One day my aunt had picked me up from the local high school basketball game, where we had just gotten killed 147 23. We got home and I was trying to tell my aunt how to wash my uniform so that the colors wouldn’t bleed. She flipped out and had tackled me to the ground. This was a 225 pound women on top of a 110 pound me. When her shoulder came close to my face I bit it as hard as I could. When she woke up the next morning she had a 104 degree temperature. Ha I guess mouths really are dirty.
            Soon after I awoke, my uncle, still a drunken mess from the night before was trying to convince me to stay. I didn’t, I moved back home. The next day I got a call from my uncle saying that my horse Carmi had laid down and wont get up. I rushed out to my uncles farm in Orting from Shelton. When I got there I was calling to her “Carmi… Carmi…, 1, 2, 3, GET UP!  1, 2, 3, Carmi GET UP!” she finally did. My uncle was shocked. I walked her around for six hours straight. Later she laid back down, this time I couldn’t get her up. She died from having a twisted gut. So when she passed we buried her under a tree next to her mom.
              My parents house was a one bedroom apartment with five kids and two adults.  I worked on a horse ranch in Puyallup Washington. Brady Sneed was the trainer at Long Acres. Barbara Johnson was the first female jockey. She was my idol, Brady Sneed was her trainer. She was the same height as me but she was two times as wide.
                I became a gallop girl at two dollars an hour, I was 15 at the time and to be a gallop girl I was supposed to be 18. Obviously I lied about my age. Brady Sneed the owner and my boss, decide to try to hit on me. I turned him down flat. He found out that I was 18 and he pulled me off the track. So I started working in the stables. That’s when that 30 year old man decided to take my virginity. I did quit that job, but I never old anyone what had happen.
                My brother John Dudley “JD” For short molested me. We had a house with a separate garage that we had decided to put out for rent. We rented it to a nurse that worked the night shift. I was baby sitting her little boy. I had to put knives in the door hinges so he wouldn’t be able to get in. That didn’t work, he came through the window and held a knife to my throat. It was either scream and wake up the little boy, or just let it happen. I wasn’t going to traumatize the  boy over this.
                The next day Matt calls, my other brother. JD who is 19 has his 13 year old girlfriend Angel in mom and dads room. I knock on the door, “JD its matt he wants to talk to you”. I knock again, “JD Matt’s on the phone he wants to talk to you”. Of course he has mom and dads door locked. So I went and found my ASB card and popped open the door. “I said matt is on the phone get off your ass, I’m sick of your shit”. So he started to hell at me, then his 13-year-old bitch of a girlfriend started to yell at me. So I calmly walked over to my dads closet, where he had a loaded over and under barrel shotgun. It was nineteen and a quarter inches shaved off, just barely legal. I grabbed it and shoved it under JDs throat. Both him and his girlfriend paralyzed in fear. I yelled to his girlfriend, “Do you know what he did to me, what he does to me.” I looked into his eyes, as I went to pull the trigger I stopped. The thought of my poor mother having to clean his brains off the wall is the only thing that saved his life.
 
© Copyright 2008 LaceyCakes (laceycakes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371444-A-True-Story