*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372193-A-Small-Get-Together
by Markus
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1372193
A young couple is shrunk by an older woman.
The characters, Steve 18, Tanya 18 Steve's girlfriend, Kim 40 Tanya's mom


It had been a long night of partying. A door slams loudly and Steve's peaceful slumber is ruined. His roommate Tom just left to work. He sits up in his bed then looks over at his alarm clock. He squints his eyes as he makes out the time of 2:30 in the afternoon on a Saturday. "Damn, I have never slept in this long before. What the hell did I do last night?" As Steve remembers bits and pieces about the previous evening, he gets out of bed and starts a shower. After he gets of the shower, he dries off and puts on some clean clothes. He then goes back into his room and checks for any messages on his cell phone. Steve only has one, and it is from his girlfriend, Tanya. Tanya is short with long blond hair and blue eyes.

Steve calls her house and an older woman answers the phone. "Hello?" "Can I speak to Tanya?" "Is this you Steve?" "Yes Mrs. Mayfield." "Uh, I think she is here, let me look around. TANYA!" Steve hears his girlfriend's voice in the background and is relieved. "So, I guess you want to talk to my daughter now," says Kim. "Uh, yeah, that is why I called. Can you put her on?" "Gosh Steve, you could be a bit nicer," says Kim as she hands the phone to her daughter. "Hey there. Are you feeling okay? You did drink quite a bit last night," says Tanya. "Yeah, I feel much better now. What's up with your mom? She seemed a little too concerned with me talking to you," says Steve. "I don't know. She has said a couple of weird things this week, but it could just be her time of the month. Who knows? So, do you want to come over and hang out?" "With your mom there? Maybe we should go somewhere else," says Steve. "Don't worry about my mom, we can just avoid her or hang out in my room," says Tanya. Steve thinks for a few seconds before he replies. "Ah, okay. I'll be over in like a half hour." The two say their goodbyes then Steve gets ready to visit Tanya.

After putting on the most expensive cologne Steve has, he grabs his keys and walks out the door. He hops into his small green pick-up, then heads over to Tanya's house. It takes about ten minutes to get her home. He rings the doorbell and is greeted by his girlfriend. "Hi Steve, ohh you look good," coos Tanya. The two embrace and Steve leans in to kiss his girlfriend. Just as their lips touch, Steve hears a loud cough behind Tanya. He looks up and Tanya's mom is standing right behind them. "Sorry mom," says Tanya. The older woman groans and walks down the hall to the kitchen. Kim, Tanya's mom, is a tall and has long brown hair. Her body is a little thick since she likes to work out. Tanya waits for her mom to leave then finishes the kiss that was started with her boyfriend. "Lets get some snacks, then we can watch the new movie I just rented," says Tanya. "Sounds like a plan," replies Steve.

Tanya leads Steve down the hallway to the kitchen. Kim is still there and she is pulling some cookies out of the oven. She sets them on the top of the stove to let them cool down. Tanya opens up the fridge and grabs a couple cans of Pepsi. She sits them on the counter and reaches for her favorite bag of chips. "Would you two like to have some of the cookies I just baked?" Tanya is surprised that her mom is being nice for once. "Uh, okay. We'll take a few," says Tanya. "Why don't you each try one right now, and tell me what you think," says Kim. Steve's mouth begins to water. The cookies smell great and are coated with tons of chocolate chips. Kim gives each of them a napkin for the hot cookies. Steve grabs one first and takes a couple bites. "Oh, Mrs. Mayfield, these are excellent, thank you," says Steve as he pushes the last of the cookie into his mouth. Tanya grabs one but eats it much more slowly than Steve. "Thanks mom," says Tanya between bites.

Steve scans the cookie tray looking for his next victim. All of a sudden, his stomach begins to rumble. He lets out a loud burp, but that still doesn't relieve the pressure. His stomach feels like it is slowly expanding. After a few seconds it stops and contracts to its normal size. "Are you okay Steve?" "I don't know. That cookie isn't sitting well with me," he says. Steve feels another rumble, but now a weird sensation is spreading through his body. He looks up at the women, and for some reason, his girlfriend appears taller. "Steve, what is happening to you? You’re becoming smaller!" Tanya begins to panic while her boyfriend slowly shrinks in the kitchen. Kim stands in the background secretly enjoying every second of it. "What! No. I can't be shrinking. Stop messing aroun...." Steve gasps as he notices that his clothing is quickly outgrowing him. "Oh shit, what am I supposed to do?"

"Mom! What did you put in those cookies?" "Oh, just the normal recipe dear. I don't know why he is having this kind of reaction," says Kim. Steve's belt and pants are just too big and slide down his legs. As they slide down, his socks and shoes experience the same effect. He steps out of the clothing pile and is left standing in his oversized t-shirt. "This can't be real! Just fucking look how big everything and everyone is," Steve thinks to himself. "Why aren't you helping me Tanya?" Steve looks up at his now giant girlfriend as he shrinks past her waist. "What do you want me to do?" "I don't know, come up with something!" Steve watches the women as then continue to grow. He glances down at the floor and notices both of the women are barefoot. His feet are becoming tiny compared to theirs. Kim's feet are huge. They are much bigger than her daughter's. Tanya's mom is wearing shorts which exposes her muscular legs that just keep getting longer and thicker. Soon, Steve is only knee high.

While Tanya considers what to do, she also begins to experience the same feeling in her stomach. She lets out a loud burp as well then slowly begins to shrink. "No! Not me too!" Tanya steps toward her mom then grabs Kim's arm. "Mom, what the hell are you doing to us. You had better have an antidote," yells Tanya. Kim looks down at her shrinking daughter and smiles. "Sorry Tanya, there is no antidote for this one," says Kim. Tanya has to let go of her mom's arm because she is just too short. Kim waves down at her daughter while Tanya shrinks smaller and smaller. Steve watches in horror as his girlfriend dwindles in size. From high above, Kim begins to laugh and point down at the two of them. Steve begins to shrink again and Tanya just disappears into her clothing.

Steve's shirt has become too big, so he climbs out of it and is left in the nude. Tanya crawls out of her pant leg and she is also naked. Steve runs over to his girlfriend and gives her a hug. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I feel better now, but just look at us," says Tanya. Steve and Tanya both look up at the same time and are just blown away with how small they have become. Kim now appears to be the size of a giant and just gazes down at her two little friends. The giantess takes a step forward and plants her humongous foot right down in front of them. The two stumble backward from the impact. "Oh my god, look at the size of my mom's foot!" Kim swings her other foot around and now she is standing right over them. "Maybe this is a really bad dream for both of us. Maybe these feet aren't even real," says Tanya. She steps forward and touches her mom's left foot. Her hand sinks right into the skin. "It's real," she says to Steve. The two are completely taken by their new doll size. They are each a little taller than Kim's ankles.

"GOD, YOU TWO LOOK SO SMALL FROM UP HERE. PRETTY PATHETIC IF YOU ASK ME. I CAN PRACTICALLY DO ANYTHING THAT I WANT AND NEITHER OF YOU CAN STOP ME," says the giantess. She lets out an evil laugh and this really doesn't sit well with Steve and Tanya. "We have to get out of here. Who knows is she is serious or not," says Tanya. She grabs Steve's hand and the two of them take off running. On the floor, Tanya and Steve are moving at full speed. The head for the closest exit, which is the doorway to the living room. Kim watches the shrunken couple scurry across the floor in an attempt to get away. She knows it is just a matter of steps and she can easily catch up to them. They exit the kitchen and that is Kim's cue to begin the chase. "HERE I COME!"

Kim walks slowly behind them, making an effort to slam her feet hard into the floor. "Holy shit, your mom looks like she is coming after us. What is going on? Is she some kind of witch or something?" "She's not a witch as far as I know, but she sure is acting like one right now!" Steve turns around and notices Kim is right behind them. "Come on, we have to run faster. Maybe we can hide under that chair," says Steve. Tanya is having a hard time keeping up and is just about out of breath. The booming sound from Kim's steps is terrifying and causing Tanya to really freak out. Kim enters the living room, and spots her five inch tall couple running toward a chair. She smiles sadistically and within a few steps, she is right on top of them. A huge shadow forms over Steve and Tanya, so they both look up. Tanya screams as she sees her mom's left foot soar over them. Kim slams her foot right down in front of them, blocking access to the chair. Steve slams into Kim’s foot first, then Tanya. They both bounce back and fall down on their asses. Kim's laughter echoes throughout the room.

The giantess looks down at her victims. She loves the power she has over them and plans to take this as far as she wants to. Kim balances herself then hovers her left foot above Steve and Tanya. She can hear their high pitched screams from above, but this only increases her enjoyment. She brings her foot down right on top of them, but stops just in time. Steve nearly wets himself as Kim's pink sole hovers right above his head. Then Kim begins to push down very slowly. She can feel their bodies underneath her foot. She grinds them softly against the carpet. Feeling satisfied, Kim lifts her foot off them and steps back.

Steve and Tanya can hardly believe what has just happened to them. They are a little bruised but will survive. Kim can't resist, so she then pretends to stomp on them several times, scaring the shit out of her two captives. Tanya screams at her mom, but Kim just ignores it. After a few minutes, Kim backs off and gives them a break. Steve and Tanya roll around on the carpet in pain as they try to calm down. "DON'T I JUST HAVE THE CUTEST FEET! JUST LOOK HOW PETITE THEY ARE," teases Kim.

Just as Steve and Tanya are starting to feel better, gas begins to build up in their stomachs. This feeling is similar to what happened to them earlier. Steve can't hold back and he lets out a loud burp. "Oh no...," says Steve. Right after the belch, Steve begins to shrink even more. "No way! We can't possibly get any smaller," complains Tanya. Somehow, Steve still believes this is some kind of bad dream and he is going to wake up any minute. Instead, he shrinks down to an inch tall. Tanya can't resist and also lets out a burp. She quickly shrinks to the same size as her tiny boyfriend. "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, NOW YOU TWO ARE ALMOST THE SIZE OF BUGS!"

From Steve and Tanya's point of view, Kim seems to have tripled in size. They are each about the same height as the giantess's big toe. Steve looks up past Kim's feet and everything else is so much bigger. The giantess looks down at them with her hands on her waist. She gives them some time to take in their new size. Tanya begins to cry and is upset at with how small she has become. "What the hell are we going to do now! That stupid bitch said she can't change us back," sobs Tanya. Steve does not have an answer to the problem and is just as confused as his girlfriend. Kim decides they have had enough time, so she then gets down on her knees and gets a close up of her shrunken captives. Steve and Tanya back up as Kim's face approaches. "That recipe worked pretty damn good. Next time, I want to see if I can make them even smaller," thinks Kim. The giantess then reaches down to the carpet and scoops up her shrunken couple. The both easily fit in her palm because they are so tiny now. Tanya and Steve scream out as Kim's long thick fingers come down around them. Kim holds them tight in her hand as she walks back into the kitchen. Steve is squished right next to his girlfriend and cannot move a single muscle. Kim enters the kitchen then rolls her captives from her hand like a pair of dice onto the counter top. She then opens up the fridge and pours herself a glass of water.

Tanya shakes off the fall and watches her gigantic mother move about the kitchen. She is so small, everything seems like oversized movie props. There is a large wooden spoon to her left. She can see all the cracks in the wood and the scooper at the end could hold at least four to five people her size. Kim takes her glass of water and sits it down on the counter top next to Steve and Tanya. "So, which one of you wants to go first?" Tanya looks over to her boyfriend unsure about what her mom is asking. "What is that supposed to mean?" Steve is confused and does not have a response. "No volunteers? Fine. I will choose then. I have no need for you two now. I have to move on to bigger and better things," saya Kim. Tanya's stomach drops after Kim gives her speech. The giantess reaches out with her right hand down to the shrunken couple. Steve and Tanya stand up and attempt to run away. Two humongous fingers appear out of nowhere and Tanya is caught between them. Her high pitched screams are barely audible to Kim. Kim carries her daughter through air then drops her into the glass of water. Steve watches as his girlfriend tries to stay afloat in the cold water. Kim laughs at her daughter's mishaps then reaches down and picks up the glass of water.

She brings it up to her mouth and begins to tilt the glass back. Tanya is in complete terror as she watches her mom's mouth begin to open up. Water starts sliding down the glass and disappearing between Kim's huge lips. Steve jumps up and down protesting this whole event. "Stop! Pull her out!" Kim ignores the tiny man and tilts the glass back even further. Tanya tries to fight the current but the gravity is just too strong for her. Tanya slides down to the end of the glass as Kim opens her mouth even wider. There is nothing for Tanya to hold onto, so she tumbles into her mom's mouth in a river of water. Steve gasps in horror once Tanya disappears. Kim sits the glass down as she swirls Tanya around in her mouth. Kim can feel the tiny woman struggle. She traps Tanya against the roof of her mouth by holding her in place with her huge tongue. Kim then releases her and lets the remaining water slide down her throat. Tanya grabs onto her mom's tongue, but it is no use. Kim rolls her tongue backwards then pulls Tanya to the back of her mouth. With a quick gulp, Tanya disappears into the dark chasm. Steve falls back on his ass in disbelief. Kim smiles and looks down at Steve. "SO, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH YOU..."

Steve's body trembles as he sits through the most awkward silence of his life. He looks up into Kim's eyes and can tell whatever she has planned isn't going to be good. The giantess slowly licks her lips then puts both of her hands down on the counter. Steve is right between them. Kim lowers her head down toward Steve. "I think I am just going to eat you. Tanya did not taste too bad. I wonder if men are even sweeter?" Kim's mouth forms an evil smile. Her right hand slides over and grabs the tiny teen. There is nothing Steve can but scream all the way up. Kim dangles him above her mouth by two fingers. She slowly parts her lips and Steve can see the dark cave that awaits him. It feels like slow motion to Steve the instant she releases him. Her aim is a little off. Steve slams into Kim's top lip, but still bounces back into her mouth. He falls back against her lower lip just like a pinball, and then disappears. Kim rolls him around in her mouth then begins to suck extremely hard on his body. Steve is in pure hell and now it feels like his body is going to explode. Kim sucks on him for just a little longer, then pulls his body to the back of her throat. Steve is coated with her saliva, so he slides easily. She holds him there for nearly thirty seconds, then gulps him down. "Wow! He actually did taste better," says Kim.

The End
© Copyright 2008 Markus (hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372193-A-Small-Get-Together