*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372940-Share-Love-Not-Tears
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Educational · #1372940
How People should share their love instead of Tears.
    This book is for kid to see what it's like in the real word.Share love not tears and always respect your pears.the key thing to do in life is to give respect and you will get respect in a way call love.If you share love not tears you be a stronger person in the inside.Don't share tears it show weakness not dignity or courage.
Tears are shed for many reasons some tears are tears of joy, some tears are tears of hurt, tears also can be tears of pain, love respect and honor.
People shed tears to show emotions.
We all have shed Tears in our life time, reason being to express our inner thoughts.We share tears out of love , some share tears out of hate.
But what ever the reason We share love no matter what!
I want to express to the young readers that love is power.
We need to start spending more time with feeling good about each other and our selves.
That is what love is all about No love No Tears.
No Tears no Love.
© Copyright 2008 Robert Madyun (rob.m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372940-Share-Love-Not-Tears