*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373588-Working-From-Home
by mapo
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1373588
"I could give you a lap dance," she said.
“I could give you a lap dance.” she said.

I laughed, finally turning away from the computer to face her sitting across the desk from me in our cozy little home office, a space that I loved for having personally designed and decorated it, and also cursed, as I seemed to spend more time in there than any other room in the house.  I was beginning to regret the decision to work from home today as this was her day off too, and she seemed determined to keep me completely distracted from the moment we got out of bed.  It would’ve been extremely annoying and frustrating if she wasn’t so goddamned cute about it; first trying to keep me in bed with the promise of a mind-blowing blowjob, then trying to convince me to take her out for breakfast to ‘that great little café overlooking the valley’ . . . and now this.

“Yeah, right,” I teased, “how would you know how to give a lap dance?”

“Fuck you,” she said in a playfully indignant tone, cocking her head to one side, “I can lap dance you better than any skank in those strip clubs you used to go to.”

“Yeah? I don’t know,” I teased, my gaze returning to the computer screen, “those skanks could give a pretty good lap dance.”

She laughed, “Asshole.”  I laughed too. 

She stood up, looking absolutely adorable in her snug little tank top and pajama bottoms, and stepped around the desk to where I was sitting.  As I turned part way to face her, and without a word, she leaned across my lap to gain access to the computer, seeming to ignore my presence, her tight little ass practically in my face.

“What are you doing?” I asked, amused and beginning to accept that I wasn’t going to get any work done today anyway.

“Putting on some music.” she said, scrolling quickly through our ample selection.

“You’re not going to leave me alone, are you?”

“Shut up.  In a minute, you won’t even remember where you work.”

I grinned.  I let my gaze tour down the curve of her back as she stretched out in front of me, down to that perfect ass.  I grabbed it and playfully bit into one cheek through the material of her pj’s.

“No touching.” she said absently, not even flinching.  God, she was cool. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile, “Oh, sorry.”

With a final click of the mouse, she stood upright and turned her back to me, sauntering slowly away as the music came on . . . “Sweet Jane” . . . not the original, which is one of my favorites, but the Cowboy Junkies’ cover version from that shitty Oliver Stone film.    Not a bad selection, she was off to a good start.

I settled into my chair, readying myself for her performance.  As the easy rhythm of the song played, she turned and glared at me with a sexy stare, bowing her head just so, letting her bangs fall in her eyes and stepped slowly closer.  I gave her a goofy grin, expecting her to break out in embarrassed laughter, but she didn’t.  She was all business, and my cock stirred in my jeans.  As she came within a couple feet of me, she took the bottom of her tank top between her pretty fingers and pulled it up, baring her smooth white belly and showing me just the bottom curve of her lovely tits.  I parted my thighs to let her come to stand between them, and when she arrived, she started to move her hips in a slow, sensual grind.  I groaned to myself as I watched her body move, then put my hands on her thighs and slowly slid them up to her gyrating hips.  She didn’t make a sound, but when I reached the elastic waistband of her pajama bottoms she abruptly, and firmly, slapped my hands away by my wrists, turned and stepped away again.

Fuck, she was making me wild.

Of course, I’d seen her dance before, and she always looked so very good doing it, but I’d never seen her move like this.  Part of me wondered where, how and when she’d learned to do this.  Another part of me regretted not having thought of this sooner.  But mostly, I was just mad to grab her and fuck her senseless right then and there.  But I behaved, just as I knew to do from those college years visits to the nearby strip clubs and, well, maybe a few post-graduate visits as well. 

As she took a few slow steps away from me, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pj’s and pulled them down just an inch or two, revealing the smooth upper curve of her ass.  I adjusted my rock hard cock in the crotch of my jeans, which now felt tight and constricting.  She stopped and bent forward at the waist, her long hair cascading down, almost touching the floor, as she stripped the pajama bottoms down to her ankles, showing me that perfect ass, concealed only by those black and pink, boy cut panties, the ones that ‘feel sexy, but comfortable too.’ She slipped her bare feet out of the crumpled pj’s and kicked them aside, casting me a naughty grin over her shoulder as she slowly resumed an upright position.

I groaned to myself as I watched her body move subtly to the music and my eyes narrowed as she grab the hem of her tank top, her back still to me, and deftly pulled it up and off over her head, casting it aside.  Her arms returning to her sides, she brought her hands slowly up the curve of her hips, over her smooth belly and turned to face me, her hair tousled, her lips curled in an evil grin, her pretty hands covering the peaks of her luscious white tits.  As she stepped slowly toward me again, she let her hands slide down and away, revealing the hardened nubs of her pink nipples. 

I brought one hand to the bulging crotch of my jeans and squeezed as I watched her move closer.  She suddenly crouched and came to her knees between my splayed legs, planting her hands firmly on my thighs and bringing her pretty face to within an inch of my crotch.  She slid her hands up and slapped my hand away from my aching bulge.  Flashing me a wicked grin, she set to work on my belt.

“I don’t think you’re supposed to do that.” I teased.

“Shut the fuck up.” she snapped back, “My dance, my rules.” 

With that, she whipped my belt out and dropped it to the floor, then ripped open the fly of my jeans, practically tearing the zipper apart and exposing the bulging crotch of my boxer-briefs and the spreading wet spot near the head of my cock.  Planting her hands firmly at my upper thighs, she slid her smooth tight body up, letting her soft tits drag across my abdomen and chest, letting me feel her warm breath against my neck, before she pushed herself back to her feet.  She made a quick, agile turn, so that for a moment I was staring right at her backside, the soft material of her panties bunched in the cleft of her ass, and a moment later she was in my lap, grinding her tight ass rhythmically against my aching prick. 

I let out a gasp as she firmly, almost painfully, shoved her ass back into my throbbing meat, then tilted her head back into the crook of my neck, her soft, sweet-smelling hair cascading across my face.  I compulsively brought one hand up to take hold of her tit, and she slapped it away.

“Oh fuck,” I growled in frustration.  I was desperate now, and she knew it.  Desperate to take hold of her, rip those fucking panties off and bury my cock in that sweet pussy, desperate to take one of those pretty pink nipples in my mouth as I slammed into her, desperate to feel her hands in my hair, to hear her soft gasps and moans and squeals.  I could feel the heat of her cunt against my cock as she ground into me.  She was making me fucking crazy.

“I bet those skanks in the titty bars never made you this hard.” she taunted, and I could just hear the wicked grin on her lips.

I brought one hand up and placed it firmly on her smooth belly.  She slapped at it again, but I didn’t move.  I brought the other hand up into the nest of hair at the back of her neck and clutched a handful.  As my hand slid down closer to that beautiful pussy, she grabbed at my wrist, groaning slightly as she tried to pull it away, but to no avail.

“No touching, remember?” her voice cracking now with her own desire.

“Shut the fuck up.” I said as I kissed and licked and sucked at her gorgeous neck, my hand pushing past the elastic of her panties, down over the soft thatch of hair at her mound, and finally down over the warm, delicate and dripping wet flesh of her cunt, slipping one finger between the swollen and slick outer lips and over the hardened nub of her clit.  She sighed despite herself, her eyes closing, still absently pulling at my arm.

“D’you want me to call the bouncer?” she teased, her breath coming quicker now as she tried to continue the game.

“Why?” I whispered, “D’you want him to watch me fuck the shit out of you?”

“Ahh, fuck,” she sighed, releasing her grip on my arm and bringing her hand back up into my hair.  I pushed one finger, then two, into the tight wet heat of her cunt, my thumb stroking her clit, the material of her panties soft and damp against the back of my hand as I quickly masturbated her through a mild orgasm, growling deeply as she squealed in ecstasy, her pussy spasming and contracting around my thick fingers, and ground her ass harder against my aching cock.

I pulled my hand away from her cunt and brought them up to her lips, her eyes narrow in the aftermath of her pleasure, she grabbed my hand and eagerly sucked her honey from my fingers.  I groaned as I watched her, “Christ you make me fucking wild.”

Letting my fingers slip wetly from her lips, she maneuvered in the chair until she was straddling me and kissed me hard, our tongues tangling, her hands clutching my face as mine roamed down her bare back, gripped her ass and pulled her down, grinding her pussy against my raging hard-on.

“Oh god,” she whined, breaking the kiss suddenly and climbing to her feet.  “Fuck me,” she said simply as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and peeled them down her long smooth legs, kicking them aside and now standing completely and beautifully naked before me.

I needed no further encouragement, practically leaping to my feet and tearing my t-shirt off over my head.  I glared at her with wild desire as she watched me strip, breathing hard, her jaw slack, eyes narrowed, one hand between her legs, gently petting herself there, the other at her breast, pinching and twisting at one pert nipple.  My jeans dropped around my ankles and I had my boxer/briefs off a second later, my cock raging hard, the head red and slick with pre-cum and jutting out at her as I moved to her.

I took her pretty face in my hands and kissed her hard, as she had done me, my hard prick poking at her smooth belly.  She took hold of my pulsing cock and pumped on it, causing me to groan deeply into our kiss. I let my hands slide down over her smooth ass and she jumped into my arms, locking her legs around my waist as I supported her with my grip on her ass.

“Fuck me,” she said again, more urgently now as she reached down and took hold of my throbbing fuckmeat and guided it to her slick hole.  As she pressed the hot knob of my prick between the slick wet folds of her sex, I brought her body down, impaling her on my thick meat until I was buried to the hilt inside her.  She let out a deep gasp and bit into my shoulder to stifle a scream.  I closed my eyes and tightened my grip around her ass, nearly overcome by the heavenly heat of her pussy wrapped tight around my cock.

Before I could move, she wrapped her hands around my neck and started to ride me, bringing her tight pussy down harder and faster with each thrust, her thighs smacking against my hips.  “Fuck me,” she gasped, staring into my eyes with mad lust, saying it over and over, like a mantra.  Before long she was bucking wildly in my arms, her dripping wet snatch gliding easily up and down on my pole, her warm juices dripping down my balls, her gorgeous tits bouncing in my face.

“That’s it baby, just like that,” I managed to growl through clenched teeth, “fuck that cock just like that!”

Her face suddenly tightened and she bit into my shoulder again as she exploded all over my cock, sliding her pussy down on me slowly now, drawing her orgasm out as she impossibly tightened around my shaft, her warm, sweaty body convulsing in my arms.  I felt it so intensely, every muscle in her body contracting in spasms as I held her in my arms.

As her orgasm passed, I moved closer to the desk.  When her ass hit the edge she unclasped her leglock from around my waist and let me ease her back across it.  With my cock still buried inside her, I bent over her, kissing her neck and chest and finally slurping one hard nipple into my mouth, working wet circles around it with my tongue, and nibbling just so.

“Ahh, yeah, I fucking love that,” she groaned, regaining her senses with my teeth on her tit.

I stood upright with my aching dick moving slowly in and out of her dripping cunt.  I put one leg up against my shoulder and let her wrap the other around my waist.

Christ, she was a sight.  Hair tangled and matted to her forehead, pale skin shining with sweat, bright pink nipples hard and staring back up at me, her chest heaving with her breath.  She smiled up at me and brought her arms across her chest, feigning shyness.

“What are you looking at?” she cooed.

I smiled down at her as I began to work my hips in a firm and steady fucking motion.  “You know.” I replied.

Her eyes closed and her lips curled in a perfect picture of ecstasy.  She slid her hands into her hair, brushing it back from her sweaty face as I fucked in and out of her.  The wet heat of her was too much and I knew I’d have to cum soon as my pace gradually increased.

“D’you like that baby?” I groaned at her, “D’you like that big fucking dick inside you?”

“Oh god yesssss!” she sighed, arching her back and lifting her body off the desk.  “I love that fucking cock.  Give it to me hard, baby.  Fuck me like you mean it.”

She knew just what to say to drive me wild.  I groaned and tightened my grip around her leg, holding it fast against my body, clutching her hip with the other, I began to rut into her faster, deeper, the desk shaking under us as I pounded into her, her soft tits shaking with each violent thrust, my balls bouncing off her asshole as I worked myself closer and closer to the edge. 

“Yeah baby, just like that,” she encouraged me, “give me every inch of that hot fucking dick.  I wanna see you shoot that fucking cum all over me.”

“Aahhh fuckkk!” I growled, her filthy talk sending me over the edge, my orgasm seeming to shoot up my spine like electricity.  I pulled out of her delicious heat and came, clutching her leg to my chest with one hand while pumping off thick white streams of hot jizz all over her smooth belly, feeling the ache in my balls as I let loose.  When it finally passed, I stood, sliding my slowly waning prick against the dripping pink flesh of her sex, deliriously watching her rub the warm cream into her beautiful skin.

“So,” she grinned up at me, “Wanna go for another song?”
© Copyright 2008 mapo (mapo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373588-Working-From-Home