*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373853-Old-Souls
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1373853
Well.....either you are or you are not.And if you are....you'll read it. Period
    So, You think you are an old soul do you?
          Lets see if you pass the test.

Do you think you are different than most others?                Yes  or  No
Do you feel almost as is you were superior over them?          Yes  or  No
Do you have difficulties with trying to get people to understand you?  Yes  or  No
Do you think you have a purpose in this life?         
      Yes  or  No
Have you ever had conflicts with religion?         
          Yes  or  No
Do you feel you are a positive person
that is being forced to be negetive?    Yes  or  No
Do you possess some kind of powers that you don't understand?      Yes  or  No
Are you fed up with being what everybody else wants you to be?        Yes  or  No
Do you want to find out who your Guardian Angel is?          Yes  or  No
Do you want to change your life?      Yes  or  No
Have you ever heard the word indigo?    Yes  or  No
Are you willing to read on?    Yes or  No


If you answered Yes to at least ten of the twelve questions, or find yourself curious as to where these questions will lead you, then congratulations you are most probably an Old Soul. Believe it or not, you may be or are just about to cross over from being a Lost Soul. You have just popped your head out of the sand, and have shifted into the next level of your life. You will be embarking on quite a journey. Along the way you will acquire your purpose. Isn't it going to be great to finally know what your purpose is? You will also have quite a few of those unanswered questions answered. It will however, start to get scary yet at the same time, be very comforting.You will need to open up your mind and let the forces guide you. Free yourself to explore all those lost and/or forgotten possibilities.

Unfortunately, you will also find out that you were right all along and it will make you feel both thankful and angry? Your sub-conscience will start to drive you crazy. You won't want to believe it, but eventually you will come to realize that it is TRUE. You’ll start becoming a different person. Once you get to that point, you will ultimately find out, that it truly does not matter. It makes no difference whether you are young, middle aged, or older…it doesn’t matter what color you are or whether you are a man or a woman. Nothing matters except finding out the information that you’ve been looking for most of your life. It’s out there, you were just not ready and didn't quite know how to proceed. Until now.
So, here's your chance.You are indeed, finally headed in the right direction. Please, don’t worry. There will be plenty of help along the way. I promise you, from this moment forward, your life will get better than ever you could have anticipated it could be. Now get out there and do some research on it.

          Best of luck to you on your journey. There will be no need to pack a bag.
          We travel light! See you soon!  Micheal, Gabriel, Anthony and Ennazus.
© Copyright 2008 ennazus (ennazus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373853-Old-Souls