*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373873-Black-Cross
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1373873
Black Cross Chapter 1 - Black Cross Justice
6th of May, Shellington Wave Port...

" Are you sure of this information? " a man cloaked in red spoke in a hurried tone. Four individuals were talking to each other inside a warehouse in the famous shipping port. It was 12 midnight and freezing cold...


" Yes. The shipment of those girls should arrive an hour from now.." another spoke. The one cloaked in red took off his hood and revealed a man with a scar on his right chin.

NAME: ALBERTO SCHIZONE
AGE: 45 SEX: MALE
BLOOD TYPE: O
OCCUPATION: INFAMOUS MOB BOSS; DEALS WITH PROSTITUTION.

" I hope you know what you're doing boss.." said another man holding a shotgun. " I heard that the Gangster Lord is very angry with you.."

" Gangster Lord!? " Alberto bellowed. " BAH!! That senile old man does nothing but sit on his garden and tend stupid plants all day! Why should I be scared of him!?!"

"..because you betrayed his trust..." a cold voice said...

Alberto and his three companions suddenly looked unto a young man wearing a long black overcoat. His hair was jet-black and his red eyes stared unto the mob boss and his henchmen. He carried a katana on his left hand.....his silver cross earrings gleamed...

" C..C..Cirrus..Halen!! " one of Alberto's henchmen yelled!!
" The legendary Black Cross..." Alberto grinned as Cirrus Halen walked towards them, his cold,red eyes not blinking...

CHAPTER 1 - Black Cross Justice

" Well..well...what is the Gangster Lord's most efficient killing machine doing here? " Alberto Shizone asked, grinning.

Cirrus did not reply. Instead, he unsheated his razor-sharp katana and pointed the weapon at the mob boss. Alberto Shizone's henchmen immediately pointed their guns at Cirrus!

" I know why you're here... " Alberto grinned as he took out a cigarette. " You're here..because Hugo Runesworth wants my head.."

Cirrus smiled. " I'm glad you know, Alberto Shizone.. Your rotten stench has now spread across this city. You are a disgrace as a mob boss under the Gangster Lord's family. You have been warned to stop this shameless act of hurting innocent women but you did not listen. Now I have been ordered to stop you..and I am giving you two choices. Give up and turn yourself to the police..or..." he paused and he suddenly swerved his sword to the right!

" Waaahhh!! " one of Alberto's goons yelled when the tip of his shotgun's barrel was sliced!! Alberto was stunned in shock!!!

"..you'll taste the power of my sword..." Cirrus said.

Alberto Shizone was sweating in fear! " W.W..What is he?!? H..He's not possibly human!! " he thought. " No wonder the old man's really protected; his weapon, Black Cross, is truly powerful! Oh man!!! I'll be dead if I don't do anything!!!"

Just then, Alberto began to laugh.

" Ha! Ha! Ha! " Alberto grinned while Cirrus looked on. " You're really funny, you know that boy?? " he said. " Cirrus, I'm sure you are a man of wisdom, unlike my boys here. " he smirked at his cowardly companions. Cirrus was still holding his deadly weapon...

" What are you trying to say? " he asked Alberto. The mob boss flashed a smile.

" I have a proposition for you.. " Alberto said. " If you become my bodyguard, you'll have all the women you wish. I can even make you my business partner and together, we'll be the richest in the world! "

Cirrus bent his head. " All the women..that I wish... " he muttered.

" YES!!! " Alberto hissed with menace. " Imagine all of those helpless women under your possession..you can do anything to them..all of those will be yours once you become my bodyguard. " and he began laughing like a madman.

" You're sick... " Cirrus suddenly muttered.

Alberto Shizone stopped laughing. " What?!? " he asked

All of a sudden, Cirrus was behind him!!!

" WHAT THE?!? " Alberto yelled!!

" BOSS!!! WATCH OUT!!! " his henchmen yelled!!!

          TTTSAAAKKKK!!!!!!!

" URGGHHHHH!!!! " Alberto shook in pain as Cirrus's shining blade went through his chest! Cirrus was behind him, kneeling and holding the sword. His henchmen were too shocked and scared to move as they stared at his wild, red eyes!

" Women are to be respected..and not to be played with!! " Cirrus muttered with blazing anger! " You don't deserve to live!! A monster like you needs to be slain!! " as he pulled back his sword and blood splurted out from Alberto's chest!! The dead mob boss fell on the ground....

Cirrus looked at the henchmen, who were shaking in fear..

" Go... " he told them. " Get out of here..." as he placed his sword back on its scabbard. " Go and don't tell anyone what you saw.. "

"A..Alright!!! " the henchmen yelled as they ran away. Cirrus was left behind, looking at the dead body of Alberto Shizone. Just then, another person walked in, wearing a white tuxedo.

" Ahh...here you are! " the man smiled. Just then, he saw the dead body. " whoa.. Quite a mess you have here! " he grinned cheerfully.

" Have you rescued all the girls Argus? " Cirrus asked...


NAME: ARGUS CLEMENTINE
AGE: 29  SEX: MALE
BLOOD TYPE: O
OCCUPATION: HUGO RUNESWORTH'S LAWYER; SELF-CONFESSED CASSANOVA


" Yes, of course.. " Argus grinned. " There were lots of cute girls back there but you chose to kill this pathetic buffoon. "

Cirrus smiled. " Well, you can do my job so I can introduce myself to your cute girls..." and he began to walk out from the warehouse.

Argus smirked. " Idiot.. " he grinned as he followed. When the two were now outside the warehouse, two cars suddenly appeared and then parked before them...

" You go ahead.. " Cirrus said. " I'm going someplace else.. "

" Ok.." Argus winked his eye. " By the way, Boss wants to see you later. He has another important job for you. "

The young man brushed his hair. " Ok.. " he answered.

NAME: CIRRUS HALEN aka BLACK CROSS                    
AGE: 23 SEX: MALE
BLOOD TYPE: O+
OCCUPATION: ELITE ASSASSIN; HAS A STRONG SENSE OF JUSTICE.


                      end of Chapter 1

© Copyright 2008 Cirrus Halen (cirrushalen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373873-Black-Cross