*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376118-Show-Me-Music---Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1376118
Sasuke and Naruto meet, and it is not in good circumstances.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Chapter 1: Notes

“Dobe,” Sasuke called to his best friend. When the blond boy showed up, he smiled.

“What do you want, Teme?” Naruto replied curiously, his head turned slightly to the left.

“Here; it’s for you.” Sasuke pulled out a blue carnation from behind his back. Naruto took it carefully, as if it were about to break and smiled at his Sasuke.

“Sasuke, it’s beautiful!” Naruto hugged Sasuke with one arm, holding the flower high in the other hand.

“No, you are, Naruto,” Sasuke whispered into Naruto’s ear and hugged him back.



Sasuke sat paying small attention to his music class while he tuned his violin. His girlfriend was sending him quite a few notes. A few hundred ‘I love you’s and ‘Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha forever’s covered the interior of his violin case. He gave each one to Gaara who quickly threw them away in the waste bin next to him as if they were infected with some contagious disease. Unfortunately, the waste bin filled quite rapidly. Gaara shrugged as if saying it wasn’t his problem anymore. Sasuke scowled at his girlfriend and received every single “attack” of love. He pretended to read each one like he was slightly interested instead of wanting to empty his breakfast.

Sasuke suddenly decided he couldn’t take another hit or his stomach acid would say hello. “Kakashi-sensei, I have to go to the restroom.”

“Well, of course, Sasuke,” Kakashi said through his mask as he sat on his desk and ignored the class, drawing quite a few indecent Iruka’s all over a paper with the words ‘Harder, Kakashi-sensei!’ covering the page. He chuckled to himself and put the paper away where no one would ever find it, inside his teacher’s manual. He pulled out his favorite book and began reading:

“Serenade, you’re in need of a punishment for ignoring me during dinner,” The man told the young hazel-eyed male while running his fingers through the silky, brown locks.

Serenade bit his lip nervously, “Yes, master.” He began to take off the black miniskirt that barely covered his center. His master smiled at what he had underneath -- nothing.


Sasuke rolled his eyes at the teacher. He left the classroom gracefully and began walking down the hall.

----Sasunarusasunaru----


‘Dog-Breath’ was written on the paper that was thrown at the male. Kiba growled and tried to erase the name on his paper. Angry that the letter “H” was still visible, he scribbled a message back to Naruto and hit the blond in the back of his head.

‘Idiot’ Naruto giggled.

‘Lazy-ass’ Shikamaru glared furiously at the blond for disrupting his nap and hit him in the back of his head with a crumpled up paper. He went back to sleep with ease.

‘Feisty…’

‘Idiot’ Naruto giggled at the piece of paper. He ripped another one out of his notebook and threw it to his other friend.

‘Bushy-Brows’ Lee smiled at his friend and threw a paper back, landing perfectly on Naruto’s desk.

'Hello Naruto, how are you doing on this youthful day?!' Naruto banged his head several times on the table until his forehead was as red as a tomato.

“Naruto, please come here.” Iruka told his student. Naruto stomped over to the teacher’s desk and put his hands on his hips.

“Yes Iruka-sensei?” Naruto asked.

“Send this note to the music room 111, attention to Kakashi Hatake, the music teacher for that group."

“Oh, alright.” Naruto grabbed the note and began marching out of the room.

“Naruto?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t look inside the note, please. It’s confidential. ”

“Okay.” Naruto left the classroom and walked up the stairs to the music rooms.
He opened the note just a bit and smiled mischievously with a chuckle, a wicked glint in his eyes.

“Kakashi love…

…you ass! What was that last night? I specifically told you to prepare me fully before you even think of fucking me! I should’ve known that when you meant a romantic night, you meant unable to walk straight! I have had it! I’m not breaking up with you, but oh you’re getting worse. No sex! For a month! Don’t even think of giving me the whole ‘You’re just pissed off right now; don’t make such hasty decisions.’ I’m not listening! No Sex! No Sex! And you guessed it, NO SEX!

Bye, babe
Iruka”


Naruto turned red at the words, matching his brother’s red hair. He paid no attention that he hit someone until he felt a sudden pain on his forehead and on his rear.

“Ouch... Teme, what are you doing?” Naruto yelled at the other person and blinked his eyes open and saw a boy with navy blue hair, black eyes, and pale creamy skin. He blushed and was about to say something until the other boy beat him to it.

Sasuke glared at the blond and watched his self-control leave him. “Dobe, what did you call me? You filthy trash! You just ran into an Uchiha legend, usuratonkachi! Your parents were probably whores if they thought they could get away having such a horrible child born from them. They were stupid whores! So go, run to your pathetic life, and stay the hell away from mine!” Sasuke stomped away towards his dorm, forgetting about his class.

Naruto’s eyes watered up as he got up and ran away to the boys’ bathroom in the regular dorms, dropping the note long ago in the hallway. ‘Why did you say that, Teme?’ Naruto dropped against the wall and let his tears fall.

‘I need to talk to someone. Kyuubi, no, he’ll hurt him. Lee, no, he’ll beat him up like was training. Kiba, no, he’ll give Teme rabies. Shikamaru, no, he’ll say it’s too troublesome. Shino, no, he’ll make cockroaches eat him. Choji, no he’ll eat him. Iruka, no, he’ll become overprotective mom on me. Then, who can I talk to?’ Naruto went down the list of people in his mind and came up with one person in his mind.

“Gaara…” he whispered to himself as he ran to the regular dorms phone booths, entered the needed money in and dialed the number he had long remembered, since it was one thing Gaara hated, changing phone numbers. “……-7117.”

The number rang once before he heard the soft and slightly cranky voice. “Hello?”
© Copyright 2008 Alexandrié Valentine (alidajr4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376118-Show-Me-Music---Chapter-1