*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376661-Sexual-Healing
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Experience · #1376661
A young man's lifestyle as he struggles for money,power and fame.
I admired the Grey Stacey Adams Shoes I wore as I sat belted to my seat in the first class section of the GEnx Engined Boeing 747 Plane as it taxied to a halt at the Lagos International Airport in Nigeria.I had chosen to adorn them to the Brown Soprano Trousers which was one of the priceless gifts I received from my Father.
    As my Shoes stomped the tarmac, I relished the fresh ambience of the city of Lagos.It exuded an aura that made me feel at home.I had mastered all the nooks and cranies of the city over the years through my soujourn into being a Man.
I had cut short my holiday trip to one of the Eastern five star Resort to attend to a party hosted by one of my allies celebrating his recent release from a security agency where he had been cooling his feet for weeks.
    I hurried myself into the waiting SUV which my assistant had arranged for me.I had vehemently requested it was a Bullet proof one because earlier that morning I forgot to put on my Teflon Bullet proof vest inside my White Queensboro Shirt.
I ordered the Chauffeur to head straight to the Blue Orchard club which was opened recently with so much pomp and pagentry.
Hitting the club I made my way quickly to the VIP section with my assistants who had been waiting outside for my arrival.We had been warned by the local Police command never to stay out of the VIP in Clubs.The last time we stayed
out, other boys trying to get equally paid up like us committed various crimes the following days in the residential Suburbs.We always got the blame after such occurences.
    After exchanging pleasantries with the celebrant I sat alone by the Bar trying to cast my mind back to the journey of my life to where I was.There was so much to laugh cry and of course regret about.The bassline of the music that pumped out of the speakers brought me back to where I was. Just then the door swung open and as I turned to look I saw a slender figure walk in, as the lights shone on the figure I strained my Eyes to find out a young mix Blood female.She had hazel eyes, her lips were thick and adjourned a dimpled cheek, curly Brown hair fell on her heavily rounded chests, her Skin dazzled from the lights.I quessed she was a mix of Russian and Brazilian.Her hips swayed from side to side as She walked in.In all she was spiritually beautiful.
      Like as though my prayers were answered she sat some seats away from where I was.I always had a penchant for exclusive desires and Girls were never an exception.I adjusted my seat next to hers and obliged to buy her a drink.She accepted and before I knew it she was laughing away at my cocky and funny lines.I had a way with the ladies.She complimented my Audemars Piguet wrist watch, it was a norm for girls to admire something I wore.We danced a little and then I offered to show her how I lived.The Club owned Limo service helped me to my house.We stumbled up the stairs to my room, our breath stenched with
liquor which we had taken excessively at the Club.
    I rolled out of my Bed this morning to find out she was gone, Last nights experience was unforgettable.She had sexually healed me,spirit,soul and mind, she literally guided me through a thorough step by step process of sexual-spiritual healing that made me feel relieved of my past Sins and burdens.
But I have no clue where to find her now neither do I know where she came from and I just remembered that I didnt even ask for her Name.
© Copyright 2008 zeemoney (youngzee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376661-Sexual-Healing