*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1377036-Noise
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1377036
a noise that wont go away
A noise that won't go away.  I hear a thump, thump, thump.  It will not go away. It sounds like a drum but its softer then that.  It sounds like rain but its louder then rain.  What could it be or where is it coming from is it in the persons heart or is it in the persons house.  Could it be a storm outside and it is hail falling down?  I am not sure but I will look out side?  Well it is not hailing or raining or snowing out side.  But the thumps are louder outside there is a group of people standing in the street down the road.  The thumps are louder as the person goes and looks what is going on at the bottom of hill in the street.  I see more people coming up it is at a house.  The thumps are louder and it sounds like it is in the house down the hill and down the street.  The person walks up in to the house and asks what is going on I heard the noise all the way up at my house?  Anjic said well we was having a party but the drumer fell asleep and what you hear is the drum playing with the drumer's breathe and heart beat.  We moved the drumer and the noise stoped.  A noise the wont go away.
© Copyright 2008 samanjel (samanjel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1377036-Noise