*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378351-Crimson-Inspiration
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1378351
Describes pupil's inspiration received from director
You stand there, hands tucked into hip pockets and head lifted in thought.

A blue glow from above highlights the depth of your hazel eyes.

The corners of your lips turn upward in a reverent smile.

Loose strands of hair are tossed back like draperies over a window, revealing more of your stunning features.

One hand slips out of hiding and extends outward in a fine gesture which offers all that has ever been desired—reverence, appreciation, and inspiration.

With acceptance comes relief.

Your breast pocket palpitates with the rhythm of your heart.

You plead for the curtain not to close and the lights to remain focused, for the Act is not yet over.

The Serpent of Suspicion is deserted as desire moves to the forefront.

The darkness, in which you wallowed for too long, has been cast aside. 

The sweet fragrance of freedom pervades from your new well-being.

You are His blessing to me—a rose among a bed of thorns.

Revelation is at hand—your aura is clear!

Your inspiration runs deep as the crimson within the folds of the Grand Drape.

© Copyright 2008 Honey B Fly (dramalights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378351-Crimson-Inspiration