*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379517-WritingCom---Treasure-Hunters-Dream
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Educational · #1379517
Overview of Writing.com written to a Newbie
Laurie,

I wanted to email you with some exciting news.  I have found a website on the net that is a treasure hunter’s paradise.

It is filled with text maps and clues to guide any writer on an adventure to discover their treasures hidden inside.  This site is especially inviting to the beginning treasure hunter (newbie) who is aspiring to dig deeper and find their mother lode.

The site is called www.writing.com and everyone can access it for free.  If you are interested in signing on to this adventurous treasure hunt you must register.  You will receive a short term premium membership, which provides you with the tools you need to get started.  Then for a nominal fee, you can choose a membership level that meets your treasure hunting needs. 

Once inside the site, the treasure map is unrolled and clues abound.  They are found on drop down menus or selection boxes.  Hints and advice are only a click away.  So enjoy your exploration.

One awesome advantage to this particular treasure hunt is that “No pirates are allowed within its domain.”  They are strictly prohibited by law and enforced by various security measures.  No one can steal your treasure.

To begin you are given your own treasure chest “portfolio” which will contain all of the gems you can find hidden within your mind, heart and soul.  In addition, you can memorialize information about yourself in your bio block and lure other members in to look at your bounty.

Newbies have special sites to display their loot and have others admire and appraise it.  This is an added bonus when starting to collect your bounty.

There are contests in which you can compare your treasures to others, a very satisfying endeavor.  You can even get rewards above your own bounty, and get recognized for the talented treasure hunter you are.

The fellow treasure hunters that have joined this adventure before you are helpful, courteous and generous.  There is plenty of bounty to share and its value increases daily, as more adventurers climb on board and more treasure is discovered.

In closing, please join our band of treasure hunters and check out this awesome opportunity to explore untold treasures within yourself and others.  As you begin to discover the gems you have hidden inside, don’t forget to help others make the same discoveries.  Write, Read and Review – a treasure hunting adventure of a lifetime.
© Copyright 2008 Jewel-Starting Anew (daystarp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379517-WritingCom---Treasure-Hunters-Dream