*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379755-No-Time-To-Cry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Gothic · #1379755
Not finished, please wait for 2nd part.
The full moon hung making the clouds that were drowning in darkness glow brightly. It looked as if it were a cruel portrait painted on the wicked late-night April sky. The moon made small patched of glowing light swarm into Jade's bedroom as she listened intently but sorrowfully at the whisperring wind whipping about outside her slightly opened window. It had just finished raining but Jade's pale white skin felt like it just came out of a boiler. She always seemed to get warmer when she was angry or depressed. Well, tonight it was both. Her parents would not stop nagging her to wear something other than black and red, she kept getting picked on in school and wanted to gut some of the students with their teeth after she knocked them out, and her stupid dim-witted psychologist that her father insists her to see has conviced everyone that she has Manic Depression, Explosive Disorder, and also Schizophrenia.
"Psh, what does that pathetic psychologist know... She doesn't have any idea who I am and I don't plan on telling her a damn thing about me." Jade spoke to herself aloud as she made a rolling gesture with her dark green eyes. She sat up on her bed and sighed. What should she do? She was going insane, well more insane than what people already percieve her as.
"That's it!!! I can't take this anymore.. I have to get out of here." Jade convinced herself. She stood up off of her creaky bed and changed into a different pair of clothes and did her makeup.
She put on a short black skirt, black fishnet stockings, combat boots, a red corset, which really seemed to bring out her upper femanine features, which had black silk to tie it with, black lace armsocks that reached up to her elbows, a touch up of black eyeliner, a dab of gray eyeshadow, and blood red lipstick.
As quietly as she could, Jade snuck out the front door and started walking in a random direction. Her soft, waist-length, black hair shimmerred enticingly. She was walking swiftly, quickenning up her pace with each step, although she was oblivious to it. In spite of the fact that Jade had the dim moonlight to guide her and nothing more, she seemed to be hell-bent on going into the woods that was right across from her left side. Jade knew those woods as well as she knew the biography of Marilyn Manson. She went in there about every day of her life since she became more and more depressed, angry, and lonesome. The place seemed to be a comfort zone for her. Humming softly to herself, she turned left and kept walking into the area she knew best. Nobody else ever went there in the day, let alone at night, so she knew she wouldn't get caught. Not that she would care if she did though... Minute by minute, deeper and deeper, darker and darker. The light that once guided her started to fade with time because the deeper Jade went, the less the moon could glow in her path. No matter, she knew exactly where she was and where she was headed.
Crunch, crunch. "What was that?!" Jade asked herself suspiciously as she heard something seeming to rifle through the bushes a few feet away from her. She waited. Silence. Again Jade started to walk but more cautious this time.
Tap, tap, tap. This time, something sounded as if it were ahead of her, but closer than it had been just a few moments ago.
"Probably just some dip shit animal lookin' for somethin' to eat... Nothing to be a pussy over.." said Jade inside her mind. She stayed still for a moment, hoping she was right. Once again she heard the noise. It was coming closer and sounded like it was getting there at a fast rate.
BAM!!!!!! Something had collided head-on with Jade, knocking her to the ground. Or someone...
"Ooowww!! Damn it!!!!" cried Jade as she sat on the dirty moist ground in a daze.
"Ughhhh..." groaned another voice directly in front of her. She couldn't see a thing but from the deepness in the tone, she decided it was a man. But who could it be? Jade did not recognize it.
"Oh dear.. My apologies, ma'am." spoke the mystery male as he pulled Jade clumsily to her feet.
"Who are you? I can't see a thing..." responded Jade, still a bit confused from the fall.
"My name is Amadeus. Please forgive me for knocking you down. I can't see a thing either because my flashlight died so I was heading back onto the road where I can at least make out objects that shine in the moonlight." he responded.
"Apology accepted. May I join you? It is getting pretty fucking cold out and I think I'm just going to go back to my house so I can sleep. Oh, and my name is Jade."
"Yes, of course you can join me! And you have a quite beautiful name, if you don't mind my saying so." Amadeus answered. Jade just mildly grunted at the impenetrable comment of his. The two started walking and before either of them knew it, they were back on the road in the light and gained a good deal of eyesight. They looked each other up and down, not believing their eyes.
Amadeus was stunned by Jade's beauty. He didn't think she even needed the makeup to look as gorgous as what he thought she was.
Jade was awe-struck. The man that had collided into her was similiar to her own self. He as well had waist-length pitch black hair straightly hanging down, resting on his back, no shirt, skin-tight black leather pants, combat boots, a black cloak, gilded with spikes in three seperate columns on the backside, that reached to his feet, black painted fingernails, a loop lip ring, a loop nose ring, a golden earring, a little black eyeliner, and most seductive of all, glass blue eyes that sent a spark of lust through Jade's normally dusty, unloving heart.
"Umm... I think I should get going now.. You can walk with me if you want to." Jade offerred Amadeus.
"Yeah okay." he said with a sly smile. They walked on in silence, and in a matter of minutes they reached Jade's house.
"We're going to have to use my bedroom window to get in. That is, if you don't mind coming in with me. My parents are sleeping." In response, Amadeus just grinned and nodded his head. They lifted up the dirty window and sneakily enterred Jade's gothic-themed bedroom.
"Wow. Impressive." said Amadeus as he glanced around. Jade thanked him, a bit uneasily, for she was not used to using manners.
"How old are you?" she asked out of nowhere.
"Eighteen." he answered rather hurriedly.
"Oh... I'm only sixteen." Jade told with an unhappy sounding voice. Amadeus just smiled and chuckled to himself. "What are you laughing at??" Jade demanded with a raised eyebrow.
"I find it amusing. The disappointment in your voice," he said. She glared at him questioning him with a facial gesture. "Just because you're "underage" doesn't mean we still can't be together." Jade thought he was rushing it too fast, but honestly it's what she had wanted. Her face reddenned with a little embaressment.
"Don't you think this is going to fast?" she questioned, secretly hoping he'd say no.
"...If you don't mind, my genuine answer is no..." he hesitated for a second before answerring.
"Really?" she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice. Finally, someone who looked as if they would understand her and not judge her. Not to mention, he was very seductive.
"Yes, really." he laughed a bit and then out of nowhere it happened. Amadeus put his ice-cold hands firmly on Jade's skinny waist, leaned in close to her, and gently kissed her lips. It left her mesmerized.
"I better let you get some sleep." he said right afterwards. Before another word could escape either of their mouths, he was gone. Jade practically fell onto her bed.
"I wonder if I'll see him again..." she said to herself. "Oh shit! I'm so stupid! What if I don't?! Ughhh..." she sobbed. With a long, pitiful sigh, Jade slammed herself completely flat onto her bed and fell asleep.
© Copyright 2008 GothicQueen (gothicqueen13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379755-No-Time-To-Cry