*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379890-The-Speed-of-a-Cocktail-The-Strength
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1379890
A young, unemployed couple start an internet porn site.
           The Speed of a Cocktail, The Strength of a Chair




         “Wake up baby.  The cameras are rollin’,” Miles Long’s voice little more than whispered, rousing Peaches Balboa from a light, dreamless sleep.
         She sat up on top of the bed and stretched with a wide yawn.  Before standing, Peaches sat at the edge of the bed and slipped into her black heels.  She straightened her black corset and pushed her breasts up.
         “Sorry,” she said to Miles who was angling the lights.  Peaches shook her fingers through her long, thick, curly, raven hair.  “I only meant to rest my eyes for a few minutes.”
         “It’s okay,” Miles replied as he moved to the monitor on the desk.  “We have a few minutes yet before he calls.  Lay down on the bed.  I wanna check the white balance one last time.”
         Peaches knelt on the bed and leaned forward on to her hands as she seductively looked at the camera stationed at the foot of the bed.  She then sprawled out across the top of the plush, white bedspread and rolled on to her back.  She slid her hands slowly from her knees over her taught belly and gently massaged her breasts.
         “Mmm, that’s it.  You look great, hon,” Miles said with a sneering smile.  “You have any questions about today’s gig?”
         “No,” Peaches replied nonchalantly.  “It sounds like he just wants straight fucking.”
         “Just remember,” Miles added as he stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, “at the end he wants you sucking and jerking me into your mouth.”
         “Yeah, sure,” Peaches said as she slid off the bed and slowly approached her husband.  “I don’t recall ever having a problem doing that with you,” she teased as she smoothed into him and gently squeezed his crotch.
         Miles stopped her and held her square jawed face in his large, warm hands.  “I love you very much,” he smiled with confident eyes.
         “I know,” Peaches replied before she reached up to kiss Miles.  “I love you too.”
         Miles took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.  “Did you need anything before we get started?  We have a couple of minutes before this guy calls.”
         “Absolut and tonic, please,” Peaches chimed.
         “I’ll be right back,” Miles replied and hurried out of the bedroom to the bar downstairs. 
         Peaches saw on the monitor that the camera was recording.  She smiled seductively and accentuated the swaying of her hips as she walked along the side of the bed and then crawled across the plush white shag bedspread.  She sat in the middle of the bed and leaned back against the pile of throw pillows piled before the headboard.  One at a time, she stretched her legs, straightened her fishnet stockings and hiked up her garters.  She closed her eyes and gently traced her fingers over her black silk panties covering her vulva.  She imagined Miles pleasuring her with his tongue as she increased the force of each stroke.
         Peaches Balboa was not always so at ease with her exhibitionism.  In fact, it took her quite some time to get comfortable performing before the sterile eye of the camera.  If it had not been for Miles and his unconditional support, Peaches never would have realized she could have sex in front of the unblinking eye of a camera.  The first several times they recorded themselves having sex, all Peaches could think about was that heavy feeling of the camera watching.  She imagined dark, disheveled, dingy rooms with pulled shades or pulled curtains where strange men she had never met would masturbate while watching Miles make love to her.  This was what disturbed her the most about it, the thought of grotesque perverts watching her.
         They first started their website and services after Miles was laid off from the paper mill and had been unemployed for a couple of months.  Peaches was tired of working as a cocktail waitress, so it did not take much convincing from Miles for her to give it a try.
         She continued to work at the country club while Miles developed their site, Peaches-N-Cream.com. He took care of all the production work, the planning, the advertising, all of the business matters.  All Peaches had to do was fuck Miles while the camera recorded her every movement and sound.  Several months later, Peaches Balboa had become something of an internet celebrity.  Thousands were paying monthly membership fees to their website.  Soon after, Miles was able to provide live feeds for a premium.  For this, once a week, a website member would get a private show with choices of different camera angles and he would be connected via phone to give instructions so he or she could see what he or she wanted.  The two things that surprised Peaches the most was how uncreative men were and the number of women who paid for the service.  After the show was completed, Miles would edit the performance, incorporating all camera angles used, and post it to the site for the other members to see.
         Miles shuffled into the room and slowed his gait when he saw his wife stroking herself through her black, silk panties.  Peaches opened her eyes as she continued her self petting and leered at Miles as he brought her cocktail to the nightstand.
         “Thank you,” she softly hissed and took a sip.
         “You’re welcome baby,” Miles replied before taking a mouthful of his own cocktail.  He crunched on a cube of ice as he walked over and sat in front of the computer.  Miles put on a headset.  He took another sip of his Absolut and tonic and turned his chair to face Peaches.
         “See anything you like?” Peaches asked teasingly as she pulled her panties and flashed her well trimmed crop of raven pubic hair at Miles.
         Don’t get me hard just yet, babe,” he raised his eyebrows and took a sip of his drink.
         Peaches giggled and set her glass aside.  She closed her eyes slipped her fingers inside her panties to resume her indulgence of slick, gentle strokes. 
         Once Peaches became accustomed to having sex in front of a camera, she never had any qualms about who might be watching on the other side of the screen.  She didn’t know them.  She didn’t have to.  She no longer cared if old, unshaven perverts eagerly looked on as Peaches greedily slid Mile’s long, hard shaft into her mouth, pussy and ass.
         The ringing of a telephone through the pc speakers brought her back.  Peaches sat up in bed and took another sip of her cocktail.  She watched with a mischievous grin as Miles answered the online call.
         “Peaches-N-Cream.com,” he stated simply.
         “Yes, this is rueyov15, I have an appointment,” a thick, whispering voice answered through the speakers.
         Peaches returned her cocktail to the nightstand and resumed delicately stroking her vulva and breasts through her lingerie as Miles began the live feed and gave rueyov15 instructions on how to switch camera angles on his pc.
         “You’ve got images from all three angles?” Miles asked as he picked up the hand held camera and zoomed in on Peaches who instinctively narrowed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she squeezed her breast.
         “Yes,” rueyov15 hissed.
         “Okay,” Miles replied, and turned up the volume on the speakers to better hear rueyov15’s soft spoken voice.  “It’s your show now.  Just let us know what you want us to do.”
         “Jesus!” rueyov15 gasped and paused.  “Okay,” he continued as excitement and anticipation swelled in his voice.  “Peaches, keep doing what you’re doing.  Miles, slowly pan from head to toe and back.  Take your time.  I want to see all of her.”
         A sly, seductive smile stretched across Peaches’ face as Miles closed in.  She let her hands explore the familiar playground of her firm, tight body as a total stranger looked on at an intimate proximity through the sterility of digital eyes.
         “So fucking beautiful,” rueyov15’s voice said in a barely audible whisper, drawing a sneering grin from Miles.
         By the time Miles had returned his point of view back to Peaches’ face, she found herself eager to move on with the scene as she continued to fervently stroke her saturated panties.  She hoped this guy was not too much into foreplay as she was eager to feel Miles inside her.
         “Pan back from your point of view,” rueyov15’s husky voice instructed Miles.  “Peaches,” he continued, “I want to see you naked.”
         Peaches sat up and stepped off to the side of the bed.  Before removing the corset, she unclipped her black fishnet stockings.  She turned her back to Miles and looked back over her shoulder with large, round brown eyes.  She batted her long lashes as she began to tantalizingly remove her corset.    With her back to the Miles, she slowly slipped off the corset and dropped it to the floor.  Then, she stepped out of her heels before peeling off her stockings and panties.  Now naked, she turned to face Miles, closed her eyes and tipped her head back slightly as she ran her fingers through her long, curly hair.
         Heavy breaths echoed through the speakers.  “Show me how wet you can get,” rueyov15 instructed.
         Without hesitation, Peaches slowly stretched across the bed and rolled over to lean her back against the pillows.  She spread her legs and with bent knees exposed her neatly trimmed, thick thatch of pubic hair mounded above her juicy vulva.  Again she began working her fingers across her wet lips and clitoris.  With a coy glance at the camera Peaches sucked the pungent juices from her fingers and squeezed her taught nipples before returning her fingers to her slick womanhood.
         Again she closed her eyes and felt flushed as she slid her two fingers into herself as deeply as she could.  Peaches began rhythmically probing herself, the warm secretions quickly saturated her hand.  She continued to stroke her stroke her breasts and massage her nipples with her free hand as she began to buck and moan.  She continued faster and faster until her inner walls tightened around her fingers, sending her into a convulsive fit of pleasure.
         Peaches opened her eyes and gasped deep breaths.  She pulled her fingers out and fervidly licked the juices off.
         “Okay… um,” rueyov15 gruffed.  His throat sounded dry.  “Let’s see you suck some cock.”
         Miles stood off to the side of the bed as Peaches sat on the edge.  She unzipped his fly, unbuttoned his pants, and helped Miles get them off as he continued to film from his point of view.  Peaches sat back up to find his erect penis pointing right at her chin.  She wrapped her lithe fingers around Miles’ shaft and pumped it a couple of times as she smiled and looked innocently into the camera.  She could see the familiar taught face Miles had when he tried to concentrate on his work.  Then Peaches leaned down and licked his penis from the base of the shaft, slowly tracing a line to the head.  She rolled her tongue around the purplish head several times and flicked at the tip before engulfing his erection as deeply as she could.
         A wave of pleasure and satisfaction swelled within Peaches when she heard Miles gasp in pleasure.  She felt Miles gently pull her long cords of hair away from her face.  Peaches looked up at the sterile eye of the camera to see Miles behind it with his mouth agape and the mindless expression only she could give him.  This only encouraged Peaches to take her time rolling his meaty peduncle through her mouth.
         “Alright,” rueyov15 cleared his throat and coughed once.  “Let’s see you fuck now.”
         Peaches lay back on the bed leaving her hips at the edge.  She gasped in pleasure as Miles slid into her drenched chamber. Peaches wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly drove into her up to the hilt.  Miles paused after he plunged into her as deeply as he could.  Peaches stretched her arms out over her head, her pale breasts and taught auburn nipples completely exposed, as she gently rocked her hips.  She moaned softly and bit her finger as Miles began pumping into her with long, slow strokes.
         Peaches bucked against Miles as he quickened his pace.  She moaned loudly and pressed harder and harder against Miles as her deep muscles tightened on him and she shuddered in rhythmic ecstasy.  This drove her mindless.
         “Pan out!  Pan out!” rueyov15 exclaimed in near panic.  “Don’t focus in so tight on your cock!” he instructed.  “Keep the camera on her.  The cock is incidental.”
         Peaches smiled and caught her breath.  She looked at Miles with dazed eyes as he continued to delicately drive long, deep strokes into her.  She loved to be so caught up in and lost in these moments that nothing else mattered, not the camera, not the dirty, greasy perverts watching, not her conscience, none of it.
         A deep sigh echoed through the speakers.  “Okay, take her from behind for awhile.”
         Miles pulled out so Peaches could roll over on her knees.  She looked back at Miles with narrow eyes and bit her full burgundy lip as he slid into her.  Miles reached forward and brushed long strands of hair from her face.
         “Just remember,” rueyov15 instructed, “when you cum I don’t want you jerking off on her face.  She’s got hands, let her do the work.  And Peaches, I really want to see you take a mouthful.”
         Again Miles started with long, slow strokes, taking his time as he pressed into her.  A quick gasp and a soft moan escaped Peaches’ throat as her watery vulva dripped warm secretions over Miles’ shaft and down his scrotum.
         “Yeah, that’s it,” rueyov15 encouraged softly as Miles quickened his pace.
         “Richard!  What are you doing?” a woman’s shrill and horrified voice demanded through the speakers.
         There was a moment’s pause before Peaches and Miles recognized the click of the phone connection being terminated through the speakers.
         Miles chuckled, but managed to keep his rhythm.  “We’ll keep his plan,” Miles panted.  He will still be able to see it when we post the vid.”
         “Oh, yeah,” Peaches gasped and moaned.
         Miles continued to work her from behind for long, ecstatic minutes causing Peaches to shudder in delight.  Miles’ pace again quickened.  Peaches could hear his throaty panting building in crescendo, until she felt Miles tap her three times on the hip, signaling he was near.
         Peaches quickly swung around and sat on the edge of the bed.  She took his swollen member deep into her mouth.  She bobbed on him several times before she released him to her hand.  Miles gently held her curly, raven locks away from her face.  Peaches looked up past the sterile eye of the camera to see Miles’ eyes roll back into his head.  She fervently jerked his shaft while rolling her tongue over his head, until Miles finally released a low, guttural moan as he exploded warm, briny jets into her mouth.  Peaches let his release droll over her chin and onto her breasts as she continued to jerk and lick.  Miles shuddered in rapture as Peaches took him deep into her mouth again.  She bobbed on him several times before releasing his flaccid penis to her hand.  Peaches continued to gently stroke him as she smiled devilishly at the camera.
         “Bye-bye,” she said as she slowly fluttered her fingers in a wave.
         Miles exhaled a deep sigh and dropped the camera on the bed next to her.  He leaned forward and kissed her.
         “That was fantastic,” Miles complimented as he walked bare-assed to the computer to terminate the connection.
         “Mmm, my pleasure,” Peaches replied as she wiped her chin.  She reached over and grabbed her cocktail.  It was watered down from the melting ice, but she took a deep sip anyway.  “So, how much trouble do you think he’s in with Misses rueyov15?” Peaches chuckled.
         “Oh my God!” Miles blurted as he put his underwear and pants back on.  “That was hilarious.  I thought I was gonna lose it for a second there.”
         Peaches took another sip of her cocktail and snickered.  “He’s probably a preacher or a judge, or…” she raised an eyebrow at Miles, “the ‘Citizen of the Year’ somewhere.”
         “Right, right,” Miles laughed as he moved the tripod and camera from the foot of the bed.
         Peaches tipped her head back and let her watered down drink flow down her throat.  She set the empty glass on the bedside table and stood up. 
         “I’m gonna get a shower,” she informed Miles.
         “Okay babe.  I’ll be downstairs,” he replied.
         She stood under the steaming water and thought about rueyov15 and the way his call ended.  Peaches imagined his wife with gray hair and curlers, wearing a blue cotton bathrobe as she swung a rolling pin at him.  As Peaches washed the remnants of Miles off her chin and breasts, Peaches felt a twinge of regret.  Certainly she had done nothing wrong, however, Peaches found she felt sorry for Mrs. Rueyov15 and imagined how she might feel if she caught Miles watching some other couple having sex on the internet.  Peaches knew she did not care about that now, but what about twenty years from now.  She understood her business was fleeting, that in time she would no longer be young with a firm body.  But even then, would she still be alright with Miles watching young women having sex?  Would she feel as though he were cheating on her?  Would she just picture him as one of the perverts she imagined watching her – greasy and sweating in a dark room with pulled shades?
         She washed those thoughts and the cum drizzled across her chin and chest away with the fragrant, soft, imported soap they never would have been able to afford before they started their website.  Peaches smiled under the steaming water.  They had the house paid for.  They could buy impulsively, though they rarely did.  They have been able to update and remodel the house as they saw fit.  This is what she earned from exposing her body and her physical love for her husband to the sterile eye of the camera.  Her smile slowly faded as she knew one day she would look in the mirror and find a haggard, wrinkled stranger with flabby arms and legs and lose skin hanging from her body.
         For long minutes Peaches stood still under the hot streams with her eyes closed.  She considered returning to college.  Before she and Miles married, Peaches had completed twenty-one credits of general classes on a part time basis at The University of Wisconsin at Green Bay.  That had been five years ago.  Her dreams of one day becoming a grade school teacher had fallen by the wayside, derailed by life and the struggle to get by. 
         But now things were different.  She considered her position in life and snapped open her eyes.  She thoughtfully stroked conditioner through her silky, soaked locks.  Now would be the perfect time.  She was twenty-five years old.  It would be another three years before she and Miles considered having children.  At least, that was what they agreed upon after they were married.  No children until they were both twenty-eight.  The idea being they needed time to establish themselves to be able to properly accept the responsibilities of rearing a family.  Anyway, now she had the time and money to go back to school.
         Peaches turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.  After toweling dry, she studied her body in the full length mirror as she blew her hair dry.  She was taught and firm, without a blemish or a wrinkle.  Her square jaw, dark complexion and dark eyes made her an exotic beauty amid the blonde, pasty girls of Wisconsin.  She smiled confidently at herself as she continued drying her hair. 
         Once her hair was dry, she dressed in a pair of faded jeans, hiking boots and a white cable knit sweater she purchased last summer when she and Miles vacationed in Scotland.  Then she walked out of the bedroom, blowing a kiss at the camera Miles had returned to the corner by the door.
         Peaches sat on an overstuffed black leather couch, near the bar in the family room.  She lifted the lid of an orange vase and pulled out a bag of weed.  She looked out the window at the cold, grey sky.  The clouds were thick and low and appeared to have been iron pounded soft.  She shivered and knew fresh snow was soon to arrive.  Then Peaches leaned forward over the coffee table and began to meticulously roll a joint. 
         Miles entered the room, wiping his hands with a dish towel.  Without saying a word, he stepped behind the bar and quickly produced two cocktails.  He then carried the drinks over to Peaches and sat next to her. 
         Peaches lit the stick and took a long, slow, deep drag.  She passed it to Miles. 
         “What time does the Badger game start today?” Peaches asked in a plume of smoke.
         Miles held his breath for a few seconds.  “Two-fifteen.”
         “They play at Penn State?”  Peaches asked as Miles passed the joint back.
         “Yeah,” Miles confirmed.  “I have meet Hlavacka over at Cock and Bull in about an hour.  You’re coming, right?”
         “Yeah, sure.  We can watch the game there.”
         They sat silently for several minutes, passing the joint and sipping their cocktails. 
         A broad smile stretched across Peaches’ face.  She turned to Miles and patted him on the thigh.  “You know what?” she began.
         Miles stayed silent as he held his breath and looked at her.  Finally he shrugged.
         “I’m gonna go back to school.  I’m gonna finish my teaching degree.”
         A broad smile stretched across Miles’ face and he exhaled a plume of smoke.  “I’ve been waiting a long time to hear you say that.” 
         
© Copyright 2008 Bryce Steffen (velvetiguana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379890-The-Speed-of-a-Cocktail-The-Strength