*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380129-CHRISTMAS-PARTY-ADVENTURE
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1380129
A navy wife ends up in the wrong room with the wrong person at the Ship's Christmas party.
    I remember the XO on the ship DETROIT when we were stationed in Earle, New Jersey.  My husband always thought I did something with him but I always denied it.  Now it’s time to come clean about what really happened that night at the Christmas party.  My husband couldn't take me because he had duty or something stupid like that.  I'm not even sure what having duty means or the difference between a ship and boat for that matter.  Anyway, the ship had arranged for a bus to shuttle people from the base in Earle to the hotel where the party was being held.  I got to talking with a few of the other wives, whose husbands also had duty, and we all decided to go together.

    Earlier that day I was trying to decide if I really wanted to go or not.  I wasn’t sure if I would know anyone, who I would sit with or if it would look bad for an officer’s wife to be there alone.  After talking with the other wives and deciding to go I needed to find something to wear.  Our next door neighbor, the one with the three little girls, always wore these nice little outfits.  Her husband was on a different ship so we would get together and bitch about the Navy over a cup a coffee.  She came over to borrow some milk and we started talking about the ship’s Christmas party.  I told her that I had decided to go but really didn’t have anything to wear.  She laughed and said that we were about the same size and I could wear something of hers if I wanted.  I thought sure, why not.  We walked back to her house and she showed me a closet full of amazing stuff.  I picked out this nice little black cocktail dress.  A bit tight but I knew I could make it work.

    We all arrived and agreed that the hotel was very nice.  I headed for the bar.  I needed a drink just to take the edge off.  The executive officer, also known as the XO, came up and started talking to me as I ordered a drink.  He was there alone but said that his wife was going to meet him there a little later.  They had booked a room and were going to stay the night so the XO had no worries about having a few drinks.  We talked about Earle, about how I was dealing the ship, where I was from and how I met Steve.  He made a few pleasant remarks about my husband.  I wasn’t sure if it was all real or if he was just being polite.

    The music was rocking and we had a few drinks then headed for the dance floor.  We danced for a couple of songs and then headed for the bar to get another drink.  We continued to talk but didn’t really say anything.  We just filled the uncomfortable silence that sometimes happens between two people that probably shouldn't be talking to each other.  A slow song came on and he asked if I wanted to dance.  I said sure and followed him out to the dance floor.  We started out slow and easy as we grooved to the music.  He whispered in my ear.  The song ended and we walked off the dance floor.  I excused myself and headed for the bathroom to freshen up.  I ran into the XO in the hallway on my way back to the party.  He asked what I thought about what he had whispered.  I just kind of looked at him and headed back to the party.  As I walked away he said ten minutes?
    I went back to the bar, had another shot and the next thing I knew I was heading for the elevator.  As soon as I walked into the room, he grabbed me as he pushed the door shut with his foot.  He said his wife had called and wouldn’t be there for a couple of hours.  He said that he couldn’t help but notice me when I came to visit Steve on the ship.  I reached up and started kissing him.  Reaching into my dress he started rubbing my tits and then walked over to the mini bar to pour me a glass of wine.  He motioned for me to join him on the couch.  He told me to sit back and place my legs over his.  When I did, he reached up and started to pull my panty hose off.  He slid his fingers up my thigh under my dress.  He kept saying how nice this was as he began to rub my pussy.  I was getting pretty wet and quite horny as he slipped one finger into me and then another.

    The dress was kind of tight which made it hard for me to spread my legs so I stood up and took it off.  As I settled back on the couch he slid off and went down between my thighs.  I was a little nervous because of what we were doing and who he was.  After all, he was my husband’s boss.  It didn’t take long for the alcohol and the excitement to overcome any remaining inhibitions I may have had.  As he licked my pussy, he grabbed a dildo that he had brought for his wife and tried to slide it into my ass.  The more he tried, the more I squirmed.  He asked me if I liked it and I told him I did but the dildo was just too big.  He began licking my asshole as he worked the head of the dildo into me.  At first, it was quite uncomfortable and I asked him to stop.  He looked up from between my legs and said that it would get easier the more we did it.  Slowly and rhythmically he fluttered my clit as he completely pumped the dildo, inch by inch, into my ass.  Finally I couldn’t take it any more and begged for him to stop.  He stopped immediately and apologized as he gently removed the dildo.  With the dildo lying on the bed he leaned over and kissed my sore little ass just to make it feel better.  Then he smiled and said; “I can’t believe you took the whole thing”.  I wiped the tears from eyes and the sweat from my face and said; “yeah, I can’t believe I took the whole thing either”.

    He crawled up next to me on the couch.  We started kissing and groping each other.  I was running my fingers through the hair on his chest as he ran his fingers up and down my hips and thighs.  After a few minutes he pulled me on top of him and with some gentle persuasion I started licking and kissing my way down his body.  I knelt between his legs and started to suck his cock.  He was huge and I could barely get him in my mouth.  I worked the entire length of his shaft with my tongue.  Licking up one side and then, down the other.  I could taste the little beads of cum at the head of his enormous cock and the tangy perspiration on his balls.  As I was stroked his cock, I started to laugh.  He said; “what’s going on”?  I said; “There’s just no way.  You are too fucking big and I can’t get all of you into my mouth”.  He laughed, got up and took me by the hand as he led me to the bed.

    He turned down the lights as I got into bed.  He got undressed and slid in between the sheets and we started to explore each other's body.  My pussy was soaking wet, his cock was rock hard as were my nipples and we were drunk.  I lay back as he climbed between my legs.  Placing the head of his cock against my pussy lips and with one mighty thrust slid his beautiful manhood into me sending electrified sensations of intense pleasure throughout my entire body.  I was feeling very relaxed with him, regardless of the circumstances, and I knew I would cum that night.  He pulled out and flipped me over and started taking me from behind but not the ass.  After a few more thrusts he pulled out, turned me and slipped his cock into my mouth.  He pushed as much of his cock down my throat as I could take as he licked my pussy and fluttered my clit.  Again he changed positions and got between my legs, thrusting his cock into me.  He wasn't even close to coming.  He liked to fuck, and fuck a lot.  I was feeling a little over-whelmed by it all as his rhythm increased to a frantic pace.  He was fucking me like a man possessed.  Faster and faster, deeper and deeper his thrusts brought me over the top as my body released and I started to cum with such a force that I almost passed out.  I came again and again and then with one final mighty thrust his body tensed as his cock erupted in a volcano of cum that filled my pussy until it began to drip down my ass.

    We rolled off of each other, unable to catch our breath, and lay in the aftermath.  Our sweaty bodies glistened in the light coming in through the window.  Catching my breath, I told him I had to make sure that I caught the bus back.  He got my clothes together and helped me get dressed.  Then he kissed me goodbye and I never saw him in that way again.  He stayed in the room and I took the back entrance into the party.  Everyone was drinking and dancing.  No one even noticed that I had been gone.  The party ended and we got on the bus and rode back to Earle.  When I got home, I got undressed, took a shower and got in bed.  With a gentle sigh I fell asleep.
© Copyright 2008 Scorp739 (scorp739 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1380129-CHRISTMAS-PARTY-ADVENTURE