*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383614-LESSON-4--ASSIGNMENT-COMPLETE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jewel
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1383614
Reading and Reviewing Classmates- Orientation Class
Student Orientation: Reviewing classmates Assignments

I chose to focus on the Discussions for lesson # 4- Something Fun

FIRST I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT EVERYONE DID A GOOD JOB ON THIS ASSIGNMENT!

1. Cclayton- This story was quite readable. Written with honesty and emotion, anyone can relate to this experience. We have all gone through that awkward phase, were we lacked the self-confidence to get through social situations. Thanks for being courageous enough now to share it with us. Sometimes the best satisfaction comes from knowing that you overcame this awkward phase, and have become the confident, independent adult that you are. In the end, you get the last laugh!

2.wordwizard- This story was sweet. I can empathize with how you must have felt when your grandmother blurted out that comment in class. I'll have to remember this when I'm telling stories about my kids. The one comment I would make about your writing, is to develop your story. In essence more detail, description can draw the reader in more, and give a "sweet" story more impact. Don't be afraid to write.

3.Dutchman- My initial response to this story is, WOW! This story drew me in imediatley! Quite readable, honest and moving. The retelling of your childhood experiences, while difficult to tell, show preserverance. Others will be able to relate to your experiences, and hopefully draw inspiration from your words. Thanks for sharing this memory with your classmates. Great job on this assignment. I look forward to reading more!

From your classmate,

JEWEL
© Copyright 2008 Jewel (jeforrest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383614-LESSON-4--ASSIGNMENT-COMPLETE