*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383745-Lex-1
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1383745
Lex laying by the pool.
"You have a bee on your head."
I pulled my sunglasses down and looked up at the figure standing above me. "Pardon?" I asked, sounding quite stupid. The sound of her voice had woke me up, and when I just wake up, I'm not the most intelligent person. I had to blink a few times as the sunlight blasted my retinas apart, and squint to see who was talking to me. "Oh, hi Cam. You had me worried for a minute." I told her, sounding more myself. The dark haired figure smirked down at me as I hoisted my body into a semi-sitting upright position. I had been kicked backed and totally relaxed on a lawn chair by the pool, sleeping away. The newspaper I had been reading before I conked out was now floating in the pool.

"Worried?" Camryn asked me, stepping back and finally giving me some space. Physically anyways, you never knew when she was in your head. "You? Your never worried about yourself." she stated. Most guys would think Camryn was a total drop dead hottie. But when you join the Hunterhood, you give up something, and like me, Camryn gave up her 'appeal'. I just did it because it didn't work anyways, I'm not the greatest looking guy on the face of the Earth. Camryn's probably one of the best looking females though. Long, straight black hair, golden skin, dark green eyes that seemed to look right into you - they probably are, for your information - and a killer rear. Yet there's nothing interesting in the way of lust at all with her. That's probably the only reason I could stand her for a thousand years. Also, there is something exotic about Camryn. Probably because of her Egyptian heritage, but I can't place it.

With a nice smile, and leaned back, folding my hands under my head and looked up at her. "Well, I guess so. Duty calls, I deliver. Hunters for life," I said with a wink, holding a hand up for a high five. Without a single emotion playing across her face, she stared at the hand, then turned and left. "Your a real team player!" I yelled lamely at her, before attempting to get the newspaper that was in the pool with my foot. I failed miserably, realizing it was a bad idea to put all my weight on one edge of the chair and crashing into the water.

While I'm in the water, I'll tell you about myself. My name is Alexor Ellerhon, but nobody calls me Alexor. It's Lex. As you may have guessed from before, I'm just barely over a thousand years old, and I have to say, I'm looking pretty good for someone of that age. I have semi-curly, semi-wavy, semi-straight, dark brown hair that blows around alot, grey eyes that I've been told change colours depending on my mood, I can't see my eyes, and I rarely look in a mirror and decide to change what mood I am in, I'm somewhat tall, around five foot eleven. Okay, that's not really tall for a guy my age, but don't hold it against me. I'd have a nice stomache and torso if my skin wasn't shredded all to hell thanks to some scars. So now my skin, which once was a nice tan colour, is white, pink, red, black, and there are some weird blue lines in the crook of my elbow. I can't remember what those are from. My face is about average, I suppose, straight dark brows, kind of a small nose, a thin scar going around the top of my hairline. Someone had once tried to cut my scalp off. That person ended up missing a few limbs.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a werewolf. Fanged, furred, fearless.
© Copyright 2008 Theodore M. Harper (kostan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383745-Lex-1