*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384006-Lost
by m_w06
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1384006
I wish i could be that person
I wish that I could be the kind of person to tell you when you hurt me the most. It's better to just not say anything at all as I watched you move on in your life. How I new you from the time you were small to now when you are all grown up. I'v watched you have up's and down's and hurt in your life. I find myself not saying anything as if that is the best thing to do.

I had always hope that I would be more apart of your life then what I am today. But I will stand on the side line and just watch you as if I was apart. I wish I could tell you that i would be that person you wanted me to be or that person you would have hoped for.

I hope that you know that you can count on me for anything. I will go around the world for you guys and back to show you. I can't take all of your hurt away or make life a better place but I can give you my all.

I know that I dont say the right words or even give a hug or two. But deep within my heart I love you and want nothing more then to tell you. Maybe some day I can find myself telling you. But for now it is better to just live with the hurt and pain within my heart.

So when I'm looking lost in my eyes!!! It really is becuase i'm lost deep within my heart. Asking myself where did I go so wrong with you all

© Copyright 2008 m_w06 (m_w06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1384006-Lost