*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387201-The-Universe-And-Its-Energetic-Expansion
Rated: E · Essay · Scientific · #1387201
A theory.From the Nate Durham aboard the SS Crunchykritters.
The energy at the edge of the universe may become its actual reciprocal when it turns into matter.

When matter is the reciprocal of the actual energy of universal expansion, then the energy should be equal to 1 divided by the reciprocal squared and then this divided by the value of the matter.


The static relationship between the energy and the matter may define the cause of the expansion universe in its energetic form. The equation by Albert Einstein, E=MC^2 may be very well define my theory of what is behind the expansion of the universe.

Based on this, the energy that expands the universe may very well counter possible collapse by becoming more concentrated, pushing it outward.

Based on all of the above, the expansive energy may be the reason for such rapid expansion by such a large quantity.

If a black hole could form from all matter in this universe, then the outside, this energy may cause such a black hole to disburse.

So, the force of the gravitation of all matter in this universe may be less than or equal to the amount of the expansive energy that pushes the universe into larger size.
© Copyright 2008 Naterpotater (nathanieldd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387201-The-Universe-And-Its-Energetic-Expansion