*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387835-Part-1-Introdution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1387835
its part one of a series.
It's the year 2007 and out in Los Angeles, California, Jon gets a a voice mail from his older brother, Jimmy. Jon listened to the voicemail. It had said: "Jon! It's your older brother, Jimmy. Listen you got to come back home to South Side-You know, the hood. It's mom. She's dead. She was murdered a few days ago. I guess I will see you in a little."

Then the voice mail ended. "Fuck!" said Jon. "One of my loved ones gone...SHIT..." Jon was now crying. "I sware I will find the killer of my mom. And when I do, I will fucking kill them."

A few dyas later, Jon got a plane ticket to go back home. His ticket was to Philadelphia International Airport. South Side was an island of the coast of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT...
4:29 P.M.

Three hours later he was in Philly, Pa. He checked out and rented a car to drive to South Side. On his way into South Side, Jon got stopped by the old 'never' hood cop. "What's this?" said the officer. "It's my money!" said Jon. "Drug Money perhaps?" said the officer. "I don't know," said Jon. "Get this liar out of here. Take him downtown!" said the officer.

THE JEFFERSON AVENUE POLICE DEPARTMENT...
7:45 P.M.

Another three hours went by, and Jon finally got out of the Police Department. He got another phone call and Jon had answered it. "Hey Jon? When you coming into South Side?" said Jimmy. "I don't know. I may be closer than you think!" said Jon. This was going to be a new beginning for Jon's life of crime. He jumped in front of a car and jacked it. "I still got it!" said Jon. Jon drove to the Gun City Gun shop. Then when he was done he drove back to Birch Street. Jon, Jimmy, Black, Tommy, Tim, and Burn called Birch Street 'The Hood'. It was the street they grew up on. Jon went to his house and put his guns away. Then he knocked on Black's door...
© Copyright 2008 The Puppet Master (svenwho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1387835-Part-1-Introdution