*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388043-Happy-Peace-Day-Childrens-Play
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Other · #1388043
It is about the play, which I have written and is based on the research work. Thanks!
The play invites our participation in the social activities for the concepts of world as a family, human equality, togetherness for going beyond the bookish knowledge, and enjoying the art of sharing the knowledge and wisdom through personal experiences. It focuses on the need of self-wisdom through natural philosophy and the humanistic psychology for all purposes for learning, philosophical-guidance and counseling for students, teachers, parents and other members of the society in the intercultural way, particularly the Indians and other people of the East living in the Western countries.
 
Indian Author Dr. H. Singh has made the marvel of doing 25 years self-developed research on the Peace Education for all, which has emerged as the ideal  script with concept, theme, screenplay and flow of  smooth story and dialogues in the form of play for different age groups, published by Lulu. In the play, the gifted and visionary children, young  and old ones introduce their original ideas for the easy solutions for all global problems with art of self-wisdom
 
Sir William James says that virtue should be our habit. The play follows the creative touch of materializing this message for all of us. “Happy Peace Day” is for the joy of reading it for quenching the thirst of reading the creative work as this play to explore the humanly and creative thoughts and scientific feelings as Dr. Singh has named it Philselfology, the universalizing of human wisdom.
 
The play is also available for readers, reviewers and the critics. 

In the play the focusing point  is that the globalization of education and scouting as a solution to global problems, awareness about the nature, healthcare and the environment for making world free from violence and pollution by simple ways and means for doing research, creative arts, participation of children in skits, dramas and other philosophically and psychological rich discussions. The link is available for any comment or review.

Quick Relevant Links: [1] http://www.lulu.com/content/1732115

Thanks for your precious time!
© Copyright 2008 Dr. H. Singh (harmandersingh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388043-Happy-Peace-Day-Childrens-Play