*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388428-Dear-Valentine
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #1388428
Sometimes writing can express more than words. Letter to my fiancé.
Dear Ben,

You always say that you love me with your whole heart.  All my life, however, I never had anyone say that they loved me, especially to that extent. 

As you know, I have always had trust issues and I do find that I can trust you, but it takes a lot for me to leave my security “cover” behind.  It is always hard for me to express my love for you because I feel that sometimes just saying the words sounds a little flat.  I sometimes don’t know what to say in reply to your comment about how you love me with your whole heart.  There really isn’t a way for me to say anything to beat that. 

Instead I show my love in the way we cuddle.  I feel that actions sometimes express more than words.  However, I am writing to tell you this so that you may gain a little more insight into who I am, and to know that when I do not reply that I do love you -more than you know- but I would rather show it than to try to put my feelings into words. 

With this letter I hope you have learned that I love you more than anything else and you have given me a lot -from confidence, to a sense of being loved, and knowing that you do love me for who I am on the inside and not just seeing the outside. 

So on this Valentine’s Day I declare that I do love you  and to prove it to you it is now on a web site for everyone to see.


Your Fiancé,

Lauren


© Copyright 2008 Lauren Nicole (star61789 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1388428-Dear-Valentine