*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389338-Fallen-Angel-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Ghost · #1389338
still in the hospital, a doctor has a meeting with a guy that wants to buy the devine.
Dear Diary,
         Yeah, I know it’s been about a week, and I know that I just got you. I should be writing more, but they just aloud me to get you back. I am in my father’s hospital, Slaven Miracles. A small clinic that handle’s some of the more complicated stuff. Why they call it a miracle? Because they say that Dr. Slaven, who is very old, can save a person an inch from death. Not true, my I add, I’ve grown up around here, and I’ve seen them pull out people under tarps.  But for some reason, the word miracles brings hope to all those who are sick. The government is actually doing a sort of an investigation on the place. They say that Slaven only uses his skills for those who can pay. The starting price? Half a million. Oh, and if you don’t believe he doesn’t charge for a miracle he lives with 200 acres of land with a house that takes up 50 of it. Never been there before, said to be only accessible by Dr. Slaven. Though the news says that he’s paying off the government with the money he charges. So the investigation is at a stand still. But, while here I found out stuff about my last question. Okay, I don’t know why I can see them, but I do know that Harru and Kalyn are Fallen Angels. Weird right? Angels are to be pure, but yet they are fallen? Don’t get it, but yet I did find something else out. It isn’t just Harru and Kalyn, it’s more. Dr. Slaven had came to me in a dream, that ended me here may I also add. And then he smashed all the flowers Kalyn brought me! Meany, anyways, he’s a Fallen Angel from what I can tell. Fell deep I think. Wasn’t able to ask Harru about that yet though, still have to get out of this dumb hospital bead. Well, the nurse just chewed me out about still being up, so I’ll write later when I can. GREAT THE LIGHTS ARE OUT!

------------

         The last few words were written in darkness, and were crunched and looked as if a first grader wrote them. She put the book behind her pillow and sunk her eyelids closed. As soon as they touched together she thought of something. “Slaven said I could press this for company.” she didn’t want to go to bed. Even in the hospital she was having the nightmare about a small girl running down a cobblestone road. And each time she awoke there were nurses in the room. They kept saying that it was a wonder she was still alive. She looked at her charts and saw that each time she would dream she would start off okay, and then spiral into a huge heart attack like effects. Then when she guessed she felt the pain and heard the scream, all the lines went straight, for over 4 minutes.
          She opened her eyes and looked at the remote. She pressed it and after a few moments Slaven entered. He didn’t wear a normal doctor’s jacket, but more like a blue uniform Kimono with blue sleek looking pants. Helena remembered it from her nightmare; the people that surrounded the girl had the same sort of uniform. Close to what he was wearing, but his was yet older looking, not as crisp, and had slacks but yet still looked great. He smiled and walked in, “aw yes, Helena. How have you’ve been? I’ve been working on the emergency floor for the past few days. Fell bad that I didn’t come to visit.” he smiled as he sat at the end of her bed. She was starting to regret her chose to hit the button to call in this creep. She then was astonished to see him smiling. “You are so beautiful! Look just like your mother. But I’m guessing you wanted to chat a bit. Well, I’m off for the night so fire away.” he reached into his pocket and a small click was heard and a bussing sound went on then faded off. She realized the sound. It was a pager being turned off. Her father was furious one time when Helena was little and turned it off accidentally. It was used to tell doctors when to report in for an emergency.
         Helena looked at him, lost for words, “sorry, I bumped it by mistake.” she said as she rolled over in her bed. He stood and walked over to her right were her face was. “Look, Helly I know your not fond of me right know. Because of how I caused the accident. But you have to understand I wanted to officially meet you. Thought that you would be perfect for my beginning shinigami class.” he knelt next to her and smiled as he rested on the railing and looked down at her. She looked into his eyes, “a class? I thought that only Fallen Angels were shinigami’s?” he cackled and stood, “I guess your friend didn’t ever tell you? Hmm, a shame really. Well if your making excuses then don’t come. But if you ever find out your true self call me.” he went to walk out when Helena grabbed his arm. He smiled before he turned around. Her look was pleading for something. “Please, Dr. Slaven, tell me. What am I? What are you?” he turned around and grabbed her hand he walked her back into the laying position and sat closer to her. “Hush, Helena. Your parents don’t know that you’re very special. You must be calm and be very patient. Demand it form your friend, and when you know come to me when you want power.” he smiled and placed his hand on her forehead. “I’ll make the darkness go away in your dreams, to were you can get out tomorrow. I just wanted a chat with you, but didn’t what you to feel forced to listen.” he rested his hand and went to the top of her head. She then shuddered, as everything got blurry, “You have been tired for all your life, so here is your paradise.” he started to hum as she closed her eyes. He said a few word, “make her see the final light, and forever keep it in her dreams-” she fell into a deep sleep. If a truck hit her she wouldn’t wake. She shifted her hand rested on Slaven that was lifting away. He placed her hand down and walked away

***

“Slaven, so is it true that you found a way to make a humans into the divine?” asked a rather chubby man that carried a brief case. Slaven had his head propped up and his eyes stared at him. His long fingers covered the end of his noise and his mouth. “Yes, though I only have been able to produce one that is… not incapable in her human form.” he stood and stride over and walked slowly around the smaller man.
         Slaven towered above him. “So, is it true that your looking to find an army of the divine and use them for a different cause?” the small man chuckled. “Aw Slaven, haven’t changed since medical school. Always curios about the human world. Always the best at curing people from sickness, and our love of money exceeds all. If I hadn’t given you a home, I wouldn’t be this close to becoming ruler of both realms. But yes, I wish to make the world mine.” the man gave the brief case to Slaven, “I wish to see your prototypes soon. I hope this sways you to find the faults and finish my order.”
          Slaven opened it and smiled, “you always did pay in pure gold.” he set the brief case aside. “Don’t worry, Professor Grendal, as soon as I find the incapable gene between shinigami’s and humans and create a better one you will have over 1,000 at your will.” Professor Grendal smiled, “Good, good.” he said as he walked out of the room.
          Slaven sat down, “though Helena is a different story, she’s free willed and doesn’t even have the proper knowledge.” he shook his head and sighed as three shadows entered the room. They all bowed to Slevan a tall girl spoke, “When will we become the powerful?” she asked as they all stood. “In due time, Shadle.” he looked away, and murmured, “when Helena gives me the information on the human side of this project. Then you will all feel the power of my father. I hope Hell has enough room, father, for a few more bad experiments. Lousfer, tell mother hello, it is her birthday today in the human world.” he turned away and grinned wildly as he opened his eyes they glowed a red as if rubies. Two lines ran threw his eyes, as if a targeting system. The three people left and Slaven stood, “This is the year that I am going to spill the blood of all those kids of the Fallen Angels that killed you.” from his back black wings formed and started to spread widely as he looked towards the ceiling and let out an evil laugh.
© Copyright 2008 Jerika D. C. (writer4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389338-Fallen-Angel-Chapter-3