*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389605-Wireless-Electricity
Rated: E · Other · Scientific · #1389605
A possible method for wireless elctricity
I was thinking earlier this morning and I think I may have found a way to produce wireless electricity, which was originally a great plan by by Nikola Tesla.

If an alternating current is feed into a resonant tank circuit from one individual source of AC current and if the coil in the tank circuit is placed parallel with the magnetic north and south of the earth's magnetic field, then perhaps this may produce an impulse in the earth's magnetic field by mutually concentrating and then distorting each others magnetic fields.

If this is true, then if an an identical setup is placed on any region of the earth, there should be an equal amount of electromagnetic force exerted on the coil of its tank circuit because it would have to follow a circular path that would trail along the magnetic lines of force that the earth has and concentrate the energy on both tank circuits and as a result, increase the flowing electricity by increased voltage in a way similar to the collapse of the magnetic fields that produce high voltage of ignition coils.

As a result of mutual electromagnetic induction there should be double the initial amount of electricity produced.

If anyone wants to experiment with this in their own homes, it would not be hard, since the impulse would trail along the earth's magnetic field.

Nikola Tesla also planned on using resonant circuits, but it would be even easier to do this with an oscillator as well as long as the coils are parallel with the earth's magnetic field.

Well, that sums it up.

-Nate Durham
© Copyright 2008 Naterpotater (nathanieldd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389605-Wireless-Electricity