*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391084-Its-now-or-never
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1391084
my life..with the song..its my life by bon jovi
In the summer....
Morning..8am go running and do pull ups.
11 am..football tryouts/practice
1 pm..write and draw
1:30..bench at home
till 6 be on the computer..
at 6 going boxing..dont come back till around 9

thats my summer plan basiclly
my story starts here....


why so much? Why do you push your self? Why are you always so hyper?

its all questions that follow me..i cannot exactly give a answear to this as in why. Why i go on like this..its because i can't run away. When i was born..i heard a whisper. A whisper that said, you are to never to love or to be loved untill death. I didn't understand or believe at birth. While i came to be..so did it. It was true..no one liked me..every one said i was creepy. So my life was a hell..a hell socially..and where i lived. A demon slumberd..growing stronger in me..making me hate everything. But yet..something always held me back, i couldn't throw a punch, for fear grew real strong deep inside. This all changed. I moved to the surface of hell..everything changed, but the hate stayed the same. It started to stir..when i finally threw back a punch..it felt good, but it wasn't me throwing it. It happened to fast..in the split of a second i landed 3 punches..my mind was shut off..all i remembered was the curved feeling in my lips. As i came back..he was on the floor..my foot raising up to kick him..and i stopped myself just there and then. Something became alive. Over time i realized all that i was born to believe in..was a lie, showing how dark you must really be. I became thinking i don't need rest..i can rest when im old..what will happen..i need to get stronger. It was my burning desire to get strong..pain was just a price i had to pay..a price my body became use to. But now i learned..no matter how strong you become..there will always be stronger..now matter what your reason may be to get stronger, in the end it changes..almost it never matters.
Half the people seek strength to defend.. 1/4 seek to use it by there own will..the other 1/4 seek it just to be the best. Strength is always changing..change is everyones biggest fear..but think about life. It changes with no end..memories are forgotten..memories are made. Power is like the twin of death. It lives..then it dies.
© Copyright 2008 Fallen Angel (balltle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391084-Its-now-or-never