*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391617-FBLI--Disguise-Mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Crime/Gangster · #1391617
I wrote this for my class. It's a fake disguise mission for a book project. not my best
F.B.L.I. Disguise Mission
Run by Special Agent Bre Daugherty
November 15th, 4: 33 P.M.
Dave Krimnol (Asst. Manager currently running the 24 Hour Store) is accused of murder with one other potential accomplice, Mac Dafeef. Last names changed for safety.

         As I entered the 24 Hour store dressed as a homeless man with tattered clothing, a gray beard, and a couple dollars in my hand, I made my way over to the candy aisle. From my position I could easily see the suspect, Dave. He was having a conversation with a young man but seemed bored or distracted in some way. From seeing this conversation take place, I noted that the suspect has minimal social skills.
          After the young man was gone, I advanced over to the hot dog and slushy stand. The slushy machine was about 7 feet horizontal to the cashier desk where Dave was standing. He seemed to be emailing or instant messaging someone. I tried to see his computer monitor from my position but couldn’t. His face gave off something though. As he seemed to be reading something now, his mouth turned into a somewhat suspicious smile. Then, he wrote down something on a pad sitting near the register.
         I decided that to find anything else in this mission, I was going to have  to see what he had written on that pad. Shuffling back to the candy aisle I grabbed a Snickers bar for $1.50. Pretending to casually try to slide the bar to him over the counter and sliding it too fast so that it would fall the ground making Dave have to bend down and pick it up. Before he stood back up with the candy, I quickly leaned over to see what was written on the post-it. Close store at 11 for celebration party was scribbled in pencil on the pad. I found that to be very conspicuous because this was a 24 Hour convenience store.
         I received my change and said “thanks” but the suspect just sort of grunted and looked to see If there were any other costumers in the store. Seeing there wasn’t, he turned back to his computer. One last thing I noticed while I was walking out the door was a man who just walked in. As the door was closing behind me, I faintly heard, “ Why are you here so early? I thought I told you…” Then the door closed and I walked to my car.
         There still isn’t enough evidence to arrest the suspect but I have a feeling that the man walking in was the accomplice named Mac. I am very pleased with the discoveries made in this mission. Further investigation will be needed.

© Copyright 2008 Bumblebee (sillyturtle510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391617-FBLI--Disguise-Mission