*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392150-The-Object
by Kitty
Rated: E · Preface · Supernatural · #1392150
This story is suspenseful and fiction.
The object was flying back and forth like a ping pong game in slow motion. I was gazing out the window when I asked, "What is that?"
"Where?", my little sister Aurora asked.
"Over there, by the woods. You see that?" I said. Aurora got up from the floor where she was watching television and stood next to me.
"Oh yeah I see it now. Is it that blue and red flashy airplane thing flying around?" Aurora wondered, scratching her head.
"Yeah! But it doesn't look like an airplane, it looks more like a V-shaped object." I informed her.
"Yeah Clara. And zebras are pink with purple polka dots. You're letting that Criss
Angel dude from T.V. get into your head."
"You really do have a mind of a ten year old huh?" I said to Aurora as I laughed and gave her a knuckle sandwhich.
"Yeah well, seeing as you are acting now, you have a mind of a crazy person who should be in the psychiatric unit." Aurora laughed, "You're so paranoid, it's jus-"
"Oh my God." I interrupted her.
"What, what is it Clara?" Aurora asked worryingly
"Oh my God, Aurora look at me and listen. Whatever you do just go get Massimo and get out of here immediately!" I demanded Aurora.
"Clara stop! If you're trying to scare me, its working." She yelled pulling her short brown hair behind her ears. trying to stay calm.
"Aurora listen to me! I'm not trying to scare you! I am- Darn it." I started to painc even more, my heart skipped a beat and I wanted to faint.
"What?" Aurora started to panic too.
"DUCK AURORA! DUCK! It'd coming straight to our house! Run!" I started yelling and panicing as I ducked down and covered my head withy my hands. Aurora had tears streaming down her face as she took our little brother, Massimo by the arm and dragged him into the other side of the room.
"Clara, come on! Get away from the window!" My brother cried helplessly from the other side of the room, in a corner holding onto Aurora for dear life. I got up as slowly as a sloth and looked out into the horizon. I looked from the window to my siblings with their sad plaed faces. All of a sudden, the lights slowly dies down and the house was as dark as the night sky. As I watched my life flashing before my eyes I whispered,
"Its here."
© Copyright 2008 Kitty (vitoria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392150-The-Object