*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393126-Unnamed-NOVEL-IN-THE-MAKING
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Comedy · #1393126
Who would you bring home to mom and dad? There is a business out there for it!
This is just the idea outline of a novel I am hoping to write and publish. If you are itnerested in publishing a completely new idea, you better keep watching my port! Contact me, changes to the outline will not be taken at all.

Characters
There are two main characters in this story. They are twins, a brother and a sister, below are brief descriptions.
Ben Connors: 5'10, dark brown hair, brown eyes, african-canadian. Soft tempered, quiet, comedic.
Jenna Connors: 5'7, dark brown curly hair, brown eyes, african-canadian. Out spoken, energetic, loyal.

Outline
So Ben and Jenna are special teens, they have been forbidden to date until they are married (in other words have moved out where parents have no clue about their life) they were raised in their mother's etiquette class and are perfectly behaved.
You know when mom and dad invite your girlfriend/boyfriend to dinner? You never like that eh? well there is hope, Ben and Jenna, for a fee, will go as your boyfriend/girlfriend. They have rules, but behave enough to make the parents approve of the boyfriend/girlfriend, until they actually meet, but that's no their problem.
It all goes smoothly until Eros shoots his arrow...if you know what I mean...

---------
I'll be writing it on my laptop, that has no internet connection so be patient with updates to the actual novel!
© Copyright 2008 Kaeleigh O'Casey (collieluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393126-Unnamed-NOVEL-IN-THE-MAKING