*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395312-My-Secret-to-Good-Writing
Rated: E · Other · Internet/Web · #1395312
learn about my secret to good writing
Well today I finally did it, I got me a blog page web thing, and here it is! Ain’t this just the best thing since…since… ain’t this the best? Now any one with access to the world wide web can type in this address and BAM they are looking at this. It is just so amazing.

  The other amazing thing is just how blank your mind goes when you have this access to the world. I can sit around all day and think of a thousand things to say or write, but when the keyboard is in front of me the old mind goes blank. Well that’s all gonna change now because I have found the secret to good writing. It’s always been there all along just waiting for the right moment to be revealed. Once you know that secret and have it in your mind you stop and think “man, that is so simple”. Then you wonder why it took so long to find it.

  It really doesn’t matter why it took so long to figure it out as long as you have it now and never, never, NEVER forget it. I suppose for a brief moment you may even be a little miffed that no one has ever told you earlier. You may even think “why didn’t my teachers in school tell me that?” The truth is they probably did! The problem is they didn’t tell you it was a “secret”.

  Secrets are a funny thing, most of the time they aren’t really secret. Most of the time it is something so well known that it gets overlooked. It’s like the secret to making people like you. All you have to do is smile, if you smile a lot naturally then people probably find you to be a likeable person. However if you never smile or worse if you scowl a lot others may think you are a very unfriendly person. See this isn’t really a secret it’s just something you figure out as life happens. Sadly though, for the scowlers, some of them either never figure it out or choose not to. So you see if I hadn’t told you that’s a secret you wouldn’t know to keep it a secret. This is really simple stuff.

  So now I suppose you want me to tell you the secet to good writing, because after all I did say that I had found it didn’t I. However if I give up that information now then there might not be any reason to come back in the future. So maybe just for the time being I will just hold onto it for a little while longer.

  I believe that is all I have for now but if you keep checking back perhaps I will give out a little bit more information.

  So long for now…. M

© Copyright 2008 H2O2Whine (h2o2whine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395312-My-Secret-to-Good-Writing