*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395411-OUTLOOK
by CAPS
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1395411
Some insight to how I think about progression.

Every Day We See, Hear, And Learn Things... Sometimes We Wish We Didn't Know Of These Things...And Other Times It Helps Us Grow/Mature. To Find The Right Path Of Life To Travel Is Not An Easy Task... But To Stay On The Correct Path Is Almost Asking Too Much.

It Has Taken A While Longer Than I Would Have Liked To Find The Correct Way To Be. You Know That Deep Down Person You Find Within Yourself Once You Have Experienced The Hardships That Your Elders Speak Of. In Order To Grow You Must Become Stronger Than What You Used To Be. If You Can't Empower Yourself To Focus On What's Important, You Can't Possibly Overcome The Obstacles That Are Stopping You From Your Goals. No One Wants To Die, But Everyone Wants To Die Happy. Can You Find Out What Really Makes You Happy, And If You Can, Are You Able To Attain It? Things Will Become More Important Than What Is Now In The Present, But Acting On Them Now Is What Makes Someone Able To Live The Life They Dream Of. Keeping An Open Mind Allows Your Thoughts To Go To The Future And Back, Helping To Navigate Through Life. If You Can't Think About The Ripple Effect That Today's Choices Will Have On Tomorrow And Every Other Day, Then How Can We Agree To Make Progress In Any Direction. 


Life Will Always Be Confusing To Me In One Way Or Another. I Will Always Be Learning About Myself, And This Complex World.

So Judge Me, Profile Me, Categorize Me Do What You Want. It Doesn't Matter And Neither Do You.

© Copyright 2008 CAPS (caps0ne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1395411-OUTLOOK