*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396599-Moon-Dance
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1396599
Sometimes going to a dance could bring you more than you bargain for. Some graphic content
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


As I walked along the side of a dark, winding road, my body tingled in anticipation of the glorious night's dispensation.  I felt the colossal moon threatening to take over the night sky.  Its rays filtered through the trees creating menacing shadows that bowed before me.

A large pair of beams illuminated my path, breaching my reverie and revealing an orgy of tabonuco trees. 

Then, a gentle voice carried through the soft breeze, "Why is a pretty thing like you walking alone at this hour?"

My knight in shining armor, a chocolate-haired boy wonder, rode in a white, classic 66' Mustang convertible.  Its candy apple red interior overpowered the smooth, wooden dashboard, making me hot all over.  One glance into my emerald eyes and I knew he was mine. 

"I'm going to the college dance nearby," I said.

"So am I.  Hop in."

Johnnie and I made a dashing entrance.  I caught him biting his lips when he spotted my smooth legs flashing through the slits of my red gown.  The fine silk hugged my round buttocks making me the envy of everyone present. 

The air conditioned lobby caused the hair on my arms to spring to life.  My nipples peaked with the sudden drop in temperature. 

With his attention riveted on my sharp curves, the sting of other admirers expunged any inhibitions of carrying on my scheme.  From the corner of my eye, I caught him warding off others with his glare, not wanting to share me with his friends.

He ran his fingers down the small of my back and whispered, "God you're so bodacious." 

I offered my sleek neck and nibbled his earlobe.

"You know my name.  What's yours?" His thin lips and boyish face added to his charm. 

My fingers explored his taut biceps until they settled on his solid abs.  I whispered in his ear, "Lisa."

Our feverous exchange made my lips moist with contemplation.  With his lips seeking mine, I grabbed my eager escort and led him to the dance floor. Funny how customs evolved over time, usually the males would lead.  Our bodies pulsated to the rhythm of the music, much like war drums of ancient tribes. 

The young partygoers stared in disbelief while we swayed as one.  A white beam of light highlighted our movements.  His muscular arms coddled me while his coarse hands massaged by belly.  With the first pulsating shake of my rear, his boy-toy sprung to life and maintained its vitality, urging me to rock to the steady rhythm.  At one point, I floated in his powerful arms, my porcelain complexion a tantalizing contrast to his bronze skin. 

The heat we generated on the dance floor motivated us to seek refuge in his car. "Lets go somewhere where we can be alone, darling." I purred.

The moon's glow enhanced his sandy hair.  Our eyes connected.  Our lips meeting, gentle at first, gave way to a swooping exchange of sweet tongue slapping.  His energy pulsed through me like a thousand volts of electricity snagging an unsuspecting critter on a chain-linked fence. 

Only the experience of royalty made me swoon in ecstasy with just one kiss.  This boy, with the power of a legion of warriors and the robust expertise of his prodding fingers, infused my desire for lust.

Time escaped me while I mounted my savior.  I guided his potent weapon inside me and writhed to the rhythm of his beating heart.  With each thrust, the moon's supreme glow bathed me with power.  As I moaned in exaltation, his heart vibrated through his chest and into mine, making me feel mortal again.

While in a state of frenzy, I whispered, "Do you love me?"

Johnnie stopped and realized something different about me.  His eyes sparked like a lit bulb, adding to my ferocious desire.

What I enjoyed most about the male creature was that they never used their eyes to see.  To Johnnie, my nails were sensual and long, not the sharp talons of a dark goddess.

Before he could give me the inevitable answer of no, I slipped one sharp claw into his neck, spraying his precious liquid over my face.  Covered with his essence, I plunged the rest of my lethal digits through until his head dangled on his chest.  With my free hand, I grabbed his hair, licked his magnificent hazel eyes and placed his head on the stick shift.

Again I moaned with delight as the moon's grace added to my extensive collection.  The night was still young and there were other dances to visit, other boys to devour. 

- 763 words

© Copyright 2008 Nomar Knight (nomarknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396599-Moon-Dance