*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396653-A-story-idea-I-have
by katie
Rated: E · Sample · Young Adult · #1396653
I have an idea for a story called Obsidian Rose.
Okay. Here's the idea.

It's a world where twins are forbidden. A woman is running, holding a basket in which two beautiful baby girls lay in. She leaves them on the steps of a cottage, crying, kissing her baby girls goodbye. She leaves with her also crying husband.

The main characters would be the girls, Kadence Jade and Jayden Kay. The cottage would belong to a witch healer, who would keep one of the children. The witch's name can be azabeth. She would keep KAdence. Jayden would go to Azabeths evil sorceress sister Morgana. She would separate the children to prevent anyone from discovering they exist. Kadence would grow up happy and learn the ways of a healer, but would always know something was missing. Jayden would be raised evil, but she wouldnt feel evil. She would know she wasan't supposed to be like Morgana.

The title comes from the fact that the mother will leave two black roses with the infants. The roses will be considered magical in that world. The roses will somehow bring the two girls together, where they will fight an evil led by Morgana and will reunite with their parents.
I even have a scene in my head of Jayden having to kill Morgana, the woman who took care of her for 16 years...


Now I just have to stop being lazy and write it =]
© Copyright 2008 katie (kaykay1127 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1396653-A-story-idea-I-have