*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397012-YouTube-Adventures-Funny-Video-Review
Rated: 18+ · Critique · Comedy · #1397012
Angry Video Game Nerd: Angry Gamer who makes fun of classic old video games.
Angry Video Game Nerd You Tube Review:
If you are looking for a really funny video that is worth your time then the Angry Video Game Nerd is the place to go.
The concept is simple he rants about the old classic video games on the past generations, like Simon's Quest, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and he is funny as anything when he does it. James Rolfe the creator really knows the art of movie making. As you know you tube universe is full of beginners in the video making industry, but he really know what he is doing. The camera angles, lighting, audio, and he even has a theme song. In my opinionthat is crucial for crating a very funny and amazing video. His videos use a lot of foul language but to be in character it is a must and it adds a lot of funny into the mix. If you enjoy this kind of humor there is are about 40 videos to enjoy yourself. It really is worth your time to check it out. The videos are around 5 to 15 minutes in length. It doesn't seem long but remeber there are no commercials. It is no stop, in your face comedy, that very seems to get old.
If you ask for my opinion on which of his videos that enjoy the most. This is a hard decision because there all really good. It would be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles review. It is really funny how he pounds on the really bad characters and the almost impossible game play. Things you really didn't relize when you were a kid. If you gow up playing video games.

Well there you have it. My YouTube Adventures Review of The Angry Video Game Nerd.
If you would like to send me a review of a funny YouTube video please send it to Donovanoa@aol.com
Thanks for reading......
© Copyright 2008 ProjektQ (omarloveserin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397012-YouTube-Adventures-Funny-Video-Review