*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399045-About-Me
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1399045
This is for the holding pond. An intro into my world.
*Smile* Hello...I'm from Waterloo, a little nondescript town in S.C. My father named me Doris Juanita, after each of my grandmothers, I prefer to go by D.J. though, and have since I was a child. *Wink* I will be twenty-four on March 19th and am one of the middle childeren in my mom's bunch. I have two older brothers and a younger sister.
I have always read it is a great pastime for me and I get lost in books and their exotic destinations, or mysterious stories, and who doesn't want the love that conquers all! *Star*. Writing is my passion, I don't really have a choice in the matter. I write to release what I can't say to people. It is what my tears would say if they could talk, and like you can't hold your tears in, I can't keep my words in. They overwhelm me and I need to write them down. I write for me, for my sanity, not for any other reason. If I have what some call a "writer's block" I don't write, they go away as quickly as they come for me. Then when the emotion is back to where I can focus on it and describe it, I write. I would like to learn to edit my work and to branch out with other forms. I enjoy writing but I would like to learn how to write instead of only what I need to write. I look forward to my experience here and it has already been a pleasure. *Star*. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. Until next time.
-DJ
© Copyright 2008 CountryGal (waterlootrue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399045-About-Me