*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399544-YouTube-Adventures-Video-Review
Rated: E · Critique · Entertainment · #1399544
Robocop vs. Terminator Cyborg from the future vs. a cyborg from Detroit.
Robocop vs. Terminator

This video is part of a 3 part series. I really enjoyed all of the videos. The story line is very simple but effective. The Terminator Schwarzenegger, starts to shooting at OCP police officers while this catches the attention to Robocop. Then they battle it out to the death? If you are a fan of the Terminator or Robocop series and watched the movies. You can easily tell that the producers of these videos have used original footage from the movie to make these films and the original theme music to each character. They even have the classic one linears that the each character is famous for. For example when Robocop says "You are under arrest," then punches Terminator in the mouth. Just one word to desribe it, awesome.... The first video is only 6 minutes and 28 seconds long. But, it is jamed packed with throwing each other around, and blowing things up. Heck, there is even a scene with the preditor. I really don't know if it really adds any value to the storyline. It is still cool to watch the Preditor's infer red vision.
Overall, this video is really awesome if you are a fan of either the Terminator or Robocop. It would be really interesting if Hollywood picks up the idea of these two franchises to battle it out. Heck, these days it seems like they are running out of ideas.
Oh, by the way the ending has an inteesting cliff hanger for next next Terminator vs. Robocop 2.

Until next time....
Thanks for reading..
© Copyright 2008 ProjektQ (omarloveserin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399544-YouTube-Adventures-Video-Review