*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400654-the-trauma
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1400654
this is a little piece of me
As the air grew colder upon her teary eyes, his face emossed into her heart, the car began to drive.

Losing her sight as the swelling of her eyelids and yesterdays mascara seeped through her eyelashes causing her eyes to sting. She screamed and pleaded with them to take her back.

All she wanted was him. Her tarnished body was his life and this withered frame she had become was all he ever dreamed of, and it was all gone. They could never be together again. She had to live knowing that her soul mate, life partner, and one true love was gone forever.

Later that night she took off her clothes to step in the shower and caught sight of her reflection in the mirror.

What had she become? When did she change so much? And how?

Along came the tears again and she crumbled into a heap on the floor asking herself who would do such a thing to a person when they were blissfully happy.

Memories of happy times flushed through her head like a waterfall flowing down a river.
She turned on the taps and began to scrub away at the dirt she had been made into.
Her skin began to bleed as the pressure of the sponge got harder, little to her knowledge.

Time went by and her trauma grew stronger.

People wondered who this girl was roaming through the streets with a permanant sad face, and nobody to love.

Until one day, the people noticed that she was beautiful, she began to smile and beam, and then she vanished forever.

The people only knew her as the lonely wanderer and a permanant misery and the day she disappeared they saw her alive and they knew she had made peace with herself and gone on to a better place.
© Copyright 2008 bee rivers (bee_rivers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400654-the-trauma